How to create off-page SEO strategy?

Vanya Walker

My website is new and I want to create a backlink strategy for it, which will help me to rank my website on the SERP's first page.

But where do I start? Please, everyone, help me to create a backlink-building strategy.

Brackwom

To create a backlink building strategy, you can learn HARO & generate high DA backlinks:
You can subscribe to HARO as a source on their website, simply check in and enter details to make an account.
Immediately then, you’ll receive three emails every day (5:35 a.m., 12:35 p.m., and 5:35 p.m. ET), Monday through Friday in specific areas (eg. Education, business, and tech, general).
If you see something you’ll speak to, you respond to the reporter. Pitch the masked email address listed within the source request.
Include answers to the questions, stay precise, and be highly relevant. Of course, the thought is to save lots of journalists’ time, so serve something which will be used as copy-pasting material.

To get an honest ranking, you would like to create a stellar reputation and establish your website’s credibility. Backlinks are efficient thanks to doing exactly that.
Your SEO strategy is incomplete without the creation of quality Backlinks but it is also the foremost challenging and time-consuming part of the method.
Tips for Using HARO to Build High Da Links:
  • Use Gmail Filters to Manage the HARO Emails Landing in Your Inbox.
  • Set up a Template for Your Response in Your Email Program
  • Have a Headshot Ready
  • Use CTRL-F to Quickly Search the Email Digests for Your Topics
Source:https://www.incrementors.com/blog/learn-haro-to-get-high-da-backlinks/

Clay_P

which will help me to rank my website on the SERP's first page.
Ranking on the first page with a new website, never been easy. And many other factors play a part in this.

But where do I start?
You can start with guest posting, getting listed in relevant directories, participating in forums, etc. Do not get backlinks from spammy websites; you will get nothing from there; it will just harm your domain authority. Also, do not become too much spammy by posting links everywhere.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.