What is the best affiliate Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliana

I think the best affiliate program is that one which has the high commission rate and daily payment.I think the sale will be great and also benefit will be at optimum.

what do you think?

Thanks

Aalia Nebhan

Google ads appear to be excellent as far as ad placemnt.

In case you are searching to minimize the number of accounts you have to handle, you can even go through an affiliate management service like cj.com or linkshare.com . Both these manage the affiliate program for various companies.

TanyaDim

:vteen: New Pop up/under affiliate program with high quality pop traffic, who you can test without min payout is poptraffic/net :) :p

vishwa

I will prefer Commission junction and shareasale. I am also using these two affiliate programs and make some good money from it.

soniathompsonward

None of them and all of them i mean, you could be the best reseller on something and read on boards that the program sucks for others (go figure...)
It all depends on your traffic source and how targeted it is.

I've been reselling stuff since 97 (including adult) right now MLM is doing great for me. Something i never ever thought i would touch, even with a ten feet pole

AffiliateCube

The Best is Different to Each Person

'The Best' is quite subjective and as a few of you mentioned earlier, whether the program will work for you highly depends on the quality of traffic that you drive and how the products you promote match your website content and general reputation building strategy.

CPA (cost-per-action) marketing has proven to be one of the best ways of affiliate marketing, since with this model you are in charge of what is displayed on your site and can choose fewer but more high-quality offers with higher payouts.

Sincerely,
AffiliateCube

DP Affiliate

I agree that Affiliate Networks are the best to find any niche there. But I prefer to work directly with an affiliate program. I suggest to try Depositphotos affiliate program where you can earn up to 30% commission.

AffiliateCube

Affiliates and Associates

Affiliating directly with an advertiser (like Amazon Associates program) is also an option. Then you earn a percentage (usually around 5-10% or in the example with DepositPhotos it's 30%) from what your reffered customer actually buys. This can be a good option if you have a very specific niche (like stock photography for example) and your audience is narrow-targeted (so that ads from one specific advertiser can convert well) or you use content marketing and use each post or an article to promote this or that specific product from every advertiser you affiliate with.

If you are actually working with wider audience, or have different sites/sections, then working with an affiliate program like AffiliateCube, where we have thousands of advertisers and offers is a better options. Then you do not have to manually manage each advertiser, easily optimise your efforts with our promo-tools and track your operations with real-time statistics.

DP Affiliate

Completely agree with you! If someone has wider audience, it's better to work with affiliate networks (like AffiliateCube). But if someone has specialized site or blog about stock photography, welcome to work with Depositphotos affiliate program.

sanusense

From my personal experience I would say CLICKBANK & AMAZON are one of the best affiliate programs out there. Clickbank pays 2 times in a month weekly/bi-weekly. And in time, I didn't work that much with Amazon but they are also great!

rossi100

According to me ,Google ads appear to be excellent as far as ad placement.

In the event that you are really working with more extensive group of onlookers, or have changed destinations/areas, then working with a member project like Affiliate cube, where we have many publicists and offers is a superior alternatives. At that point you don't need to physically deal with every publicist, effectively streamline your endeavors with our promo-instruments and track your operations with constant facts.

vttracer68

What if you could play games for free...refer your friends and if they win a car....you win a car!

What if a person anywhere in your 10 level network played a game for FREE and won a $10,000 cash prize and you could earn 10% ($1,000.00)

What if you could get paid a share of the lifetime revenue from the game players that you invited...for 10 Levels!

What if you could just make a post on Facebook and anyone that clicked from that post and played a FREE game would automatically drop into your down-line. No forms for them to fill out...nothing to do but play the FREE game.

Well now you can!

Vappey is a games platform where you will be able to share games with your friends via social media, email or word of mouth. You’ll be able to play the awesome Vappey Games from July 1st, 2014 when players will be able to start winning cash while playing games for FREE. The best part is that if your friends win a prize, you do too. It’s easy. It they win, you win!

There’s just 2 simple steps to massive success and you need to do this NOW. Do not put this off until later.

Step 1: Share YOUR unique (free) affiliate link with EVERYONE:

Step 2: Encourage your referrals to do the same!

It’s that simple but you must take ACTION immediately.

We go live on July 1st and then it’s GAME ON! Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity you have right now to build a huge network of game players and promoters

This is your chance to change your life and make your fortune – dont miss it!

Holdentot

Hi all, I am currently looking for some proper affiliate program and have a list.

easyearncash.in

I am from India would like to know more about possibilities of earning from Internet.I started one PTC sites and eagerly browsing something about PTC sites and am in serch of some good people who can share me informations about who will give me affiliate links to put in my new PTC website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.