How to choose the best web hosting affiliate programs?

lkovnih226

I have a web design and wordpress tutorials blog with a little traffic, I am building some pages around it like offering wordpress templates, coupon codes, web hosting services which I can get commissions from them.
Has it got any things I should follow to choose a web hosting that I can get more commissions from people visiting my blog and buy their hosting packages, I'm considering between hostgator and bluehost, does anyone succeed with their programs? or are there any alternatives?

RDO Servers

Well, the first questions is are you just looking to make money, or do you want your visitors to get a quality product? Both HostGator and BlueHost are owned by Endurance International Group. EIG has a long history of buying hosting companies and running them into the ground with oversold servers and poor support.

There are a ton of quality web hosts out there. Most either have a affiliate program, or will set you up if you contact them. Spend some time looking around at other hosts. Open support tickets to get a feel for their quality and responsiveness. Then ask them about the possibility of becoming an affiliate and work out the details.

lkovnih226

lkovnih226
I know that but because they are very popular and I have seen them everywhere, maybe they advertised on more platforms. It makes any feeling when someone views them and knew about them so that they can click and start trying their services. Also it's easier to get commission when put advertising popular web hosting providers or well known ones on the blog, just my personal thought!

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
That is a valid point as well. It just depends on if your blog visitors are savvy enough to know better then to use those hosts.

If I was offering affiliate hosting deals to mommy bloggers, I would go with the most popular hosts.

If I was offering affiliate hosting to designers/developers, etc, I would offer a quality product.

RDO Servers

Are you a web designer, or just blog about it? If your ok with a little bit more effort, you can make more money by getting a reseller account and charging your design customers for hosting.

lkovnih226

lkovnih226
I know more about WP and wrote more tuts for visitors searching information about wordpress, but I don't know about web hosting fields, which I couldn't support customers if I have any.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.