What are the cheapest domain names?

Neespado

I want to register a large number of TLDs at once. Therefore, it is important for me that not only registration is cheap, but also further renewal. I know that registration is often cheap and renewals are expensive. What cheap domains can you offer now? Can I pay for such services with cryptocurrency?

hipcat

Best answer
I like Name.com because they have monthly promo codes that work with renewals that make it a little cheaper. I avoid Godaddy because they suck you in with lots of new domain promos, but then the renewals are the some of the highest I've seen. Namecheap is ok and the privacy is free.

BigKit

• Domain.com.
  • Namecheap.
  • Bluehost.
  • GoDaddy.
  • OVH.
  • Ionos.
  • Name.com.
  • NameSilo.

bracknelson

These are available on cheap price but my recommendation for .com
  • .store
  • .link
  • .xyz
  • .cyou
  • .COM
  • .IN

Famlie

It depends on how you use these domains. You can check the .XYZ .ICU domains at the Pananames registrar. These domains are the cheapest there. And renewal prices are known in advance. I always register all domains here. I haven’t seen the possibility of paying via cryptocurrency. I pay via Paypal or by credit card.

Traffic

Cheap as in short term or long term and how many names do you want? If the extension doesn't make enough money in sales then it could fold and your address could be gone forever. At times you will see $3 dollar domains but they become $30 domains. Cheap all depends on what you do with domains if you own a lot it is cheaper for renewals. There is a bit to consider as what is cheap when the most expensive has best tools for resellers?

Lilly Evangeline

Most of the traditional domains price is almost same after 1Year from the date subscription. Domain name is important after a certain period of time, so it has to be carefully select. .com domain is the most popular but .co.uk is the second best. .xyz is the less popular and generally use for promotional activities.

HifiveHost

Namecheap & Godaddy

Kollapse

I would never have thought that the price of hosting rental could depend on the domain name. What is the most expensive domain name in existence? Although I can assume that it is amazon.

LordJames4

Who would have ever thought that the cost of domains could be different. Literally ten years ago, everything was completely different....

Leapswitch

I advise examining domain registrars if you want to register a lot of TLDs at a reasonable price.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.