Similar domain names?

hoangvu

Hello,

I want to create a new website with a specific domain name, but when I type in the domain name the webpage says that the domain is for sale and to make an offer. What kind of provide should I make? Also, would I have to pay this individual that I am purchasing it from an yearly fee to maintain it?

Thanks..

Vampire

which domain name u want to buy? if domain name already registered with any one maybe u not buy it, unless the party not renew the domain, u have to pay yearly for domain name.

brad

You can purchase a domain name from a domain name owner or a website owner legally and directly however you have to renew its re-registration as well as re-hosting for one, two or more years you like. If you want to make a new website than you can register a new domain name and get its hosting too to run it online on your behalf.

furious

If you buy it from the seller or if you renew the domain, the price should decided by the company that is selling the domain name, but if you want to register a similar domain name it may become a copyright infringement if is very close spelled to a domain that is trademark registered.

dether

If you want to buy a phrase which is busy, you can always add to it a prefix or something like that. For example, instead finanece.com you can use your-finance.com, finance-box.com, well-finance.com, finanse24.com, finance4u.com, e-finance.com, finance-blog. com and many others. Best way to come up with something is to write down most suited words for the particular domain and try to make some connection. Oh and most importantly, use your imagination :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.