Cashandra_Cashakes

Hi everybody, I am new to Affiliate Marketing a beginner in all things digital tech and not being on any social media platforms except for Facebook, for me to take advantage of this opportunity I would need to create and utilise all social media platforms. All that being said I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me if I can still make a success out of Affiliate Marketing and is it possible to do this without having a website as well. Any advice and or tips please and thanks.

hipcat

Most affiliate networks will require you to have a website, but even a free blog will do if you have good content.

As far as social platforms, some are better than others, depending on what you are pushing. Pinterest is good for shopping/gifts, Instagram is better for visual media, Facebook is a relatively easy entry point, as most people have accounts there...

Clay_P

You can start affiliate marketing with social media; all the platform have their own advantages in different niches; I would suggest you create a Facebook page as it could help affiliate marketers a lot.

In the initial stage, social media is good, but eventually, you need to have a website to get a high commission or take affiliate marketing on a large scale.

If you are struggling with budget or time, you can begin with free blog sites, as @hipcat suggested. You can surely succeed in affiliate marketing; however, don't forget that you will require a lot of dedication and effort.

crabnomad

I would say without a website, you can promote the affiliate service on Twitter or a Facebook page of your own. Social communities are also promising lands for offering the services

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.