How to do Affiliate Marketing on our website?

Steve Matthew

I'm considering venturing into affiliate marketing on my website. Could you offer guidance on the type of website I should create for optimal results? Additionally, which affiliate programs are currently recognized as more effective or reputable in the industry? Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Steve Matthew

I'm confused which product should i go for I was thinking for wordpress is it a good idea?

hipcat

hipcat
Oh, sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking for affiliates to help promote your own products, but you are actually looking to become an affiliate marketer to promote other people's stuff, correct?

In that case any website will do, as it's the content inside the site that will matter in order to draw in the right target audience for the products you will choose to promote. Most affiliate beginners start with Clickbank products. Lots to choose from there.

Pandit dev sharma

To begin with, you should join trustworthy affiliate programs that are relevant to your website's niche. Once you have joined, integrate affiliate links into your content in a seamless manner that promotes relevant products or services. It is essential to create compelling and authentic content that encourages clicks and conversions. To optimize your affiliate strategy, you need to monitor and analyze your performance using tracking tools. Additionally, it is important to cultivate relationships with affiliates and consistently update your content for ongoing success in affiliate marketing.

Steve Matthew

Yes now you get me what I want! Okay I will definately look into Clickbank products.

profitnest

Create a WordPress blog. You just need to have domain/hosting paid for, and then you can do everything else at no extra cost.

You're going to use a free framework theme which can be customized easily for a completely custom site (look into Blocksy - it's free), and then install some free plugins to help:
  • Yoast SEO
  • Spectra (for extra Gutenberg blocks) - no premium builder like Elementor needed!
  • DeBloat and WP Super Cache: For a high PageSpeed Score (send me a message if you need help with this!)
  • Site Kit by Google: Easily set up and sync Google Search Console and Analytics
  • Auto Tagger for Amazon Affiliate Links ($$$$$$)
  • Blocksy Companion if using Blocksy theme - highly recommended!
There are other plugins I recommend, like Contact Form 7 for a simple contact form.

Steps:
  1. Sign up to be an Amazon Associate and Sign up for ClickBank and Shareasale for more options
  2. Select your niche, buy domain/hosting, and come up with topic categories (fitness site categories example: weight lifting, supplements, cardio, fasting, diet, etc)
  3. In WP Dashboard, go to Categories under the Posts menu - add all the categories.
  4. Go to Menus, and create a new menu with all categories
  5. Customize site for your branding: VIew your site, click Customize at the top, and use the WP Customizer settings to completely edit your theme if using Blocksy. It's incredibly easy, message me if you want help or respond here and I'll provide free advice, I use this theme a lot!
  6. Go to plugin settings and add your Amazon tag to the Auto Tagger plugin so when you link to Amazon products you get commission automatically.
  7. Add an affiliate disclaimer to footer/sidebar to avoid issues. Use ChatGPT to generate one real quick.
  8. Create all essential pages: About, Contact, Privacy Policy, etc. - then create a new menu, make it a footer menu. Use the Customizer again to add this menu to footer.
  9. Start creating content for each category: Use ChatGPT to create rough drafts. Paste rough draft into new post, and then revise to make it sound human. Add your own thoughts and notes and ideas to make it more human and custom. Copy/paste a related YT video to embed a video. Use Gutenberg blocks and Spectra to create custom product boxes, top 5 lists, etc. Again, I can respond back with more details on how this is done, maybe with some screenshots if I have the time.
  10. Before publishing, make sure to optimize post using Yoast, all the Yoast settings are at the bottom. Link to related products on Amazon - people trust Amazon, and you get commission when they buy other items as well. This lets you recommend the best products that people are already looking for and need. Add related CB or Shareasale products if you desire, or just stick with Amazon.
  11. Share your posts on X, Pinterest, FB, etc.
  12. Keep posting!!!!!!!!!!

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.