Why aren't some web page links indexed?

willsonrobin

Hello guys,
I have a client's website where the majority of the web pages are indexed except for two. Why is this?

bavya

Try to submit those pages on google search Console

DanielCampbell

Short answer, The “Crawled —currently not indexed” report is indicating that the content is eligible to appear in Google's index, but Google is electing not to include it. There also could be other low quality pages to which Google is not applying this logic.

Cchaen

Answer from google support :
If your site or page is new, it might not be in our index because we haven't had a chance to crawl or index it yet. It takes some time after you post a new page before we crawl it, and more time after that to index it.

RenderedElite

When this happens to one of my websites I will audit the pages not being indexed to see if they need more content or links. I will find other posts on my site that are relevant and link those pages to the pages not getting indexed. However, most of the time, this happens with low-quality pages that don't have content. Try adding more content to the page.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.