How long does it take to be approved in DMOZ?

Tommy

Hi friends,

I submited my website to Dmoz directory but I waited some week but still not appear in DMoz category that I submit so do you know How long does my site take to be approved in DMOZ ?

Any shares ?

pramod

Tommy,

DMOZ, which has been really degraded from last few months, there is no surety if they even approve the submitted listings. It's no longer considered as powerful, after Google algorithm updates, better to focus on other link building techniques :)

drsynthetic

It depends on your website, because the editors are volunteers perhaps you will never get approved. Your site should be original and valuable to get approved.

Top Niche Websites

A lot of sites never make it in there for one reason of another. Just sit back and continue to provide good useful articles and related backlinks to your site and don't worry about DMOZ.

tinmen

When i submitted one of my websites for inclusion in DMOZ it took 6 to 9 months to be included, and i only found out by looking in my webmaster tools.

Last edited:

querysolution

Now, there is a no particular time period for dmoz listing approval, normally it takes 3-4 months and also depends on queue length of awaiting websites

suchitra

Some sites are still in pending from past 2 years, so just leave about Dmoz and concentrate on other things..

web3k

Hi friends,

I submited my website to Dmoz directory but I waited some week but still not appear in DMoz category that I submit so do you know How long does my site take to be approved in DMOZ ?

Any shares ?
How long is a piece of string? They say on their site it can take between 2-weeks and months to be approved. That's if you're approved at all.

fastreplies

LOL, how much time do you have?

According to latest posts made by DMOZ Editors in Forums and Blogs,
at least 3 years and/or never.

:)

fastreplies

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.