How to grow a Pinterest account fast with free tactics?

RenderedElite

If I don't post on Pinterest for a month, my monthly traffic goes down to about 2k. If I publish a few good pins a week, my traffic goes as high as 25k with little effort. I don't focus too much on it, obviously, there are others out there getting massive amounts of traffic on the platform.

My point is, that posting content on this platform with good titles and descriptions will get your page traffic, even if it's new.

deborahaleksandrs

In fact, Pinterest is very easy to gain an audience, the main thing is to constantly post interesting content.

KJH22

Let's talk about How to grow a Pinterest account fast with free tactics?

Expert opinion, please
I've actually hired a Pinterest Manager that started this month (Nov) and it's doing great. By the end of the first month, I will have over 100k monthly impressions. Pinterest is a great place for my niche though and it's not even in-season right now for my niche.

He creates GREAT looking Pins and posts 5-6 days a week, consistency is also key. I can see having 1 million+ monthly impressions after 6 months of having him post Pins for me and my niche comes into season (Spring/Summer).

As far as the quality of the traffic from Pinterest: it has incredibly low bounce rates and high dwell time on site. It's my best traffic source in terms of those two metrics, over google organic and direct traffic. If you're in a "visual" niche, I would highly recommend Pinterest.

* Just because I hired this out, doesn't mean it can't be done for free. It's nothing secret or special that my Managers doing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views