What should i do if my website ranking is dropping?

Upvote Market

My website ranking is drooping i am new in this field what should i do please suggest some tips how can i recover?

Rob Whisonant

Are you following all of Google's algo changes? Currently they are applying and tweaking a new algo called useful content. They are basically working on letting content created for the user first to rise and content created for the search engine first to drop.

They are also applying this update site wide. So, if Google determines you have a good chunk of content just written to get rankings and not actually be very useful to the user, they are dropping ranks of all pages on the site.

SEO is changing rapidly.

Harry9Fool

There are many factors that could influence the loss of positions.

First of all, you should analyze the niche. If sudden movements of positions are observed in the rankings of the same niche, you have to look at those on the first positions and why they got there (or maintained their position on top while the big moves happened below them).
If there are no movements in the niche, it means that something is wrong with your website, and as was already said, you should analyze the changes made to your site in the last months.

Do a site audit using a SEM or perhaps simply update content! Google likes live sites better than static ones. This means you should always be updating content.

Harry9Fool

Harry9Fool
Yes, that's true. But that doesn't necessarily mean renewing the old content, because there are niches where you can't do that (that is, the information doesn't change over the years).
It would be good to add new articles from time to time.

Lennon

Hi
The plan is this:
1) Update content
2) Revive SEO parameters and meta tags
3) Work with link builders and gain thematic link mass
100% result will be
Good luck!;)

Latest threads