Food Recipe website for sale

jcmaad

I am selling food recipe website: FoodSwizzle.com. People will always eat and search for new recipes, that's why this content will be stay relevant for some time. I scrapped the content from other food blogs. There are 1500 recipes live on the site and 6500 are loaded and scheduled to go live over the course of next few months, about 50-100 every few days. The site runs on Wordpress + WP Recipe Maker plugin. This plugin can indicate whether each recipe is SEO optimized and each recipe has best SEO rating. Google index 3rd of the website, but it has already recognized the recipes on the site. I launched the site less than a month ago and have done zero marketing. As per Search Console, 1.47K search impressions and 12 clicks. The site has also already been approved for Google Adsense.

The reason why I am selling the site is because I was more interested in the exercise of downloading data, manipulating it and bulk uploading to the site. Site runs on AWS Lightsaild, $10 plan.

I understand the site not very valuable without the traffic, so I am looking for $250USD, but flexible.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads