how long i need to be 1 in google?

onclickjobs

hi
i want to know how long i need to wait to mesure my google classement
and how long i need to wait for being the 1 place in google
i work 3 days/week for seo

pijari

First of all you have to know your target keywords and your competitors. If your target keyword is one or two words of course this will take more effort, I suggest you better use Google Ads, it doesn't take long to become number one but it takes more money.

But if you don't want to spend a lot of money then you should rethink your target keywords with less competitors, or less difficult competitors (which you are aware of).

Moz, Ahrefs or Ubersuggest are tools that can help you to research keywords and come up with a strategy that you should try.

bavya

It will depend on the competition of the keyword and your SEO strategy.

harrygreen90

and how long i need to wait for being the 1 place in google
It depends on more factors, for a keyword that easy to rank, you can get top 1 or 2 weeks but possibly need to some months to get top 1 on Google. Besides, you need to have quality backlinks and content on the website that you are wanting to rank, they are important factors to help rank faster.

Clay_P

There is no definitive answer to how long it will take to rank number one in Google. The answer is, unfortunately, not as simple as a specific number. Many factors contribute to how quickly you can rank in Google, including your keyword's competitiveness, your website's age, and authority, the quality and quantity of your content, and more.

There are some general guidelines you can follow to help you rank faster in Google:
  1. Ensure your website is optimized for search engine optimization (SEO). This means ensuring your site is well-structured, with keyword-rich titles and descriptions, and that your content is high-quality and relevant to your target audience.
  2. Build links to your website from other high-quality websites. This helps Google recognize your site as an authoritative source on your chosen topic and can help you rank higher in search results.
  3. Promote your website and content through social media and other online channels to generate interest and drive traffic to your site.
By following these tips, you can start working towards ranking number one in Google for your chosen keyword. However, it's important to remember that SEO is an ongoing process, so even if you achieve that top spot, you'll need to continue working to maintain it.

Traffic

You may never get number 1 position for desired keywords, and all depends on context and content an informational site may out rank a sales site etc. Then there is the other dozens of reasons why a site gets listed. What you need to do is discover weakness and address it.

abhiMonster23

It depends on what tactic / strategy you use.

If you’re using Google AdWords or some other sponsored result, you an get there as quickly as 15 minutes after your ad is approved. But as soon as you exhaust your budget, or stop the ad campaign, your ads disappear.

In general, an SEO campaign takes anywhere from 3–9 months to see solid results, depending on a number of factors including competition, your skill level (or your agency’s skill level), and more.

With SEO your results tend to last much longer but within SEO, there are a number of ways to get there faster. For example, Google LOVES video. Plus they own YouTube so they are constantly crawling it, looking for new content to index and rank. I’ve used YouTube videos to rank on page one of Google in as fast as 36 seconds. I ranked another a couple of weeks ago in 44 seconds. Over 94% of my last 100+ videos have ranked in an hour or less.

Don’t forget other tactics like images, press, social media and simply seeing what else is there already. If it’s a tumblr or blogger page, if you simply optimize yours better, you can get there fast.

digiupdates

SEO is a time taking process. It all depends on the keywords that you have chosen in your content. If you want your content to rank on 1st page, you should focus on low-completion but high-traffic keywords.

You should work on keyword research. If you have high competition, then it will take time to optimize, and if you have low competition, then it will rank early.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.