WTS BUILD YOUR OWN MAILCHIMP - OEMPRO ESP UNLIMITED USERS LICENSE FOR SALE

ecomfoundry

Hello,

I have one fully legal and registered license of the "Oempro ESP Unlimited Users" available to sell (Octeth charges $25k for it now)

This is a professional and enterprise email marketing software that allows anyone to build up a business similar to mailchimp.com and you can know more about it on: http://octeth.com/

As you can see on the official Oempro software website at: http://octeth.com/ The current ESP version costs $7,950 and has a limit of 100 Users.

This is a very rare and valuable Oempro ESP license and at the time the license came with Unlimited Users.

Plugins Included:
Email Automation Plugin $240
Smart Subscribe Plugin $49
Landing Page Builder Plugin $149

Note 1: We are a fully registered company located in the US.

Note 2: We bought our license 6 years ago.

Note 3: Octeth company has directly informed us that there is no problem for us to sell our license.

If interested, please make an offer by sending me a PM.

Thanks and Regards.

P.S. Also, I've got a fully custom-developed website with custom video that I never got to use. I'll include them with the sale. The offer comes with free server configuration. We will do everything for you so that you don't waste your time and money.

I also own a big email marketing Facebook community and I'll transfer it to the buyer. I'm not that actively doing marketing these days and it's the only reason I'm trying to get rid of some assets.

Payment Method: Escrow/BTC/Wire Transfer

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.