Huge Backlinks and SEO ?

hoangvu

I saw on seoclerks and more other forums offering Huge Backlinks services ( thousand of backlinks ) with low price, just some dollars, even $5 or $10, you can have 3000 to 5000 backlinks on blogs, It is trusted and safe for SEO ?
we should buy backlinks services like that or not ? please share some thoughts ?

Alex Thompson

If you've read anything about or studied Search Engine Optimization, you've come across the term "backlink" at least once. For those of you new to SEO, you may be wondering what a backlink is, and why they are important. Backlinks have become so important to the scope of Search Engine Optimization, that they have become some of the main building blocks to good SEO. In this article, we will explain to you what a backlink is, why they are important, and what you can do to help gain them while avoiding getting into trouble with the Search Engines.

mugwande

I saw on seoclerks and more other forums offering Huge Backlinks services ( thousand of backlinks ) with low price, just some dollars, even $5 or $10, you can have 3000 to 5000 backlinks on blogs, It is trusted and safe for SEO ?
we should buy backlinks services like that or not ? please share some thoughts ?
My friend, we all know how hard it is to get 100 back links, now you talk about 5000 on just $5 or 10 dollars!! obviously that is spam links.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.