Glad To Be Back.

hamlak

Hi All,

I am glad to be back. Yes, I am not a new member. I got my account in 2018, but left after a while.

Now, in 2023, I am glad to say that I am back to share my experience and knowledge with other members here. I love you all and look forward to our mutually benefiting from each other.

I am good at Kindle publishing (my specialty being the Short Reads) and will be ready to answer questions about that.

Cheers.

Reactions: wms

Rob Whisonant

Welcome back to our forum.

Reactions: wms

hamlak

hamlak
Thanks, Rob.

Happy to note that the group has grown so well. Great job.

With your permission, I would like to start by sharing my knowledge by publishing Short Reads and Reports at Amazon. I am ready to answer any questions from members here.

hamlak

Thanks

Tshepo

Hi All,

I am glad to be back. Yes, I am not a new member. I got my account in 2018, but left after a while.

Now, in 2023, I am glad to say that I am back to share my experience and knowledge with other members here. I love you all and look forward to our mutually benefiting from each other.

I am good at Kindle publishing (my specialty being the Short Reads) and will be ready to answer questions about that.

Cheers.
Welcome back! It's great to see a returning member. I'm sure the community will be happy to have you share your expertise in Kindle publishing and Short Reads. Feel free to ask and answer questions and share your experience with others. I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for many.

If there's anything I can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views