Why .COM domain is always best choice ?

hynds

.COM does not only mean commerce, it's also community, company,...so that almost guys want to take it first.

ulterios

ulterios
It's intended meaning is commercial but can stand for anything you want. Most people don't really know what any of the domain extensions are really meaning as they were originally intended.

lithin

The answer is its worldwide acceptability. Unless you target a specific country, .com is the best extension.

AMBTL

If you have .net domain, and another guy has a website about the same thing with a .com domain, you will be driving traffic to his site. For many people .com is the "default" domain. He will be very happy about that and will be your great fan.

davebusiness86s

It just getting more and more pupular lol
I guess from the beginning .com is the extension that more people use than others, then people just follow the trend and use .com so now it it the most popular

Riviera

.Com is the most popular, it has been for a long time. That is like a trend of consuming. The customer is likely default easier to remember the domain like sample.com ( .net ) than other .extension.

Nowaday, there're more domain extension like: .xyz, .asia, .ninja, .home, .club, .online, .mobi, .me, .website, .today, .tv, etc ... for customers of business/ individual to choose.
I think the trend will be differrent, because the source of nice-name .com is limited. The best way is choosing .others that fits the business/individual.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.