Problem with Website

Novakin

Hello,

Seems that i have some problem with the external codes. I got Google Analytics, BuySellAds and Alexa Certified Metrics codes inserted in my header.php, but, something is blocking them or not working so well. The codes are showing some results, but far from correct. Alexa cant read the code when they scan my site, everything was fine by far.

Someone have an idea of what can causing the codes not to work as they should ?

Im using WordPress as a platform.

hoangvu

Way to testing :
Try insert each code at once into your website header, if It's showing correctly then errors conflicted by between Google Analytics, BuySellAds and Alexa Certified Metrics javascript codes
Otherwise, you need to check codes in your wordpress website, it can be cause errors. in my opinion, because you inserted 3 javascripts so it got error, try re-order script between them.

Novakin

Hello JerryJo,

I think you are right since i did nothing else. I will test each code and see what happens, i will update later...

Novakin

I removed Google Analytics Javascript, waiting for the result. BuySellAds measured 10.000 impressions in 5 days and stayed like that until now, its nonsense and Alexa contacted me, that, they cannot certify my site again because some problem with the javascript, however i scheduled new site scan after i removed the Google Analytics Javascript, now, im waiting for the result...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.