Why did Instagram ban my account?

Anna

I was on Instagram, and suddenly was log out. Then I tried to log back in and was notified "account had been disabled due to terms of service violations." But I didn't break any rules of service. And the same thing happened to two of my friend. Two days had past and but our accounts hasn't restored.
Any thoughts about this?

rlymike

Have you read through the entire terms of service? It sounds unlikely that they would ban you with not even a whiff of an infraction. Those terms are fairly exhaustive.

TSOHost - Akin

Have you tried to contact them directly and ask why your account was disabled? They may be able to shed more light that we can.

coolsitesv

I have been using Instagram since 2 years but never had any infractions with them. You must be doing something bad! Read their terms & conditions - [URLnf=http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/]here[/URLnf]

David Muller

Instagram has grown to be one of the most popular social networks for photo sharing. If you do spam post, then possibly your account is going to be disabled, so make sure that your post should like genuine.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.