How to get Instagram followers without posting anything?

johnmth

I was wondering if we could get followers without posting anything? Because I have seen pages without any posts yet they have so many followers

sami_001

There is no other way to gain followers without posting organically. The other way is to buy followers which is not organic.

Rob Whisonant

The pages you have seen most likely made hundreds of posts, sold the account, and the new account owner deleted all the posts. Or the original owner deleted them.

Just think about it. Would you follow a page that had zero posts?

The followers could also be bots from bot farms.

KidsCastle

Gaining Instagram followers without posting content requires a focus on alternative engagement strategies. Start by optimizing your profile with a compelling bio and a memorable profile picture to attract followers. Engage actively by following other accounts, liking, and commenting on their posts to increase visibility and encourage reciprocity. Utilize Instagram Stories' features for interaction, such as polls or Q&A sessions, even if you're not posting traditional content. Lastly, leveraging existing networks by promoting your Instagram profile on other social media platforms, websites, or email signatures can also help increase your follower count.

krish12344

I was wondering if we could get followers without posting anything? Because I have seen pages without any posts yet they have so many followers
It's pretty rare to gain a big following without any posts. Those accounts might have gotten a jumpstart from another platform or maybe they're running ads. But the good news is, you can definitely build an audience without tons of posting! Engaging with others and having a great bio can go a long way.

Older threads
Latest threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.