Trying to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
Get a proofreader. Poor spelling and grammar reflect badly on the services and information being provided; avoid unwarranted negative judgments by getting the writing in order prior to publication online.
Avoid content generators. While these were once the delight of a fledgling web industry, they are no longer useful. Putting your own team's creativity online is what is useful.
Never copy and paste from another website - Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines are too smart for this nowadays and will detect copied and unoriginal content, sending you to the bottom of the pile.
These are some useful tips to make traffic higher on your website:-
1. Primary Focus on the Long Tail of your keyword.
2. Stick Around.
3. Optimize Your unique Articles.
4. Go through quality Link Building.
5. Use Google's Keyword Tool.
6. Provide valuable and Amazing Value to Your Readers.
7. Don't Try to Outsmart Google.
8. Think of SEO as an Opportunity to Create Value from web world..
9. Decrease Bounce Rate to beat competitors.
10. Make Quality Content.
11. Create a Blog to Increase SEO Traffic.
12. Leverage Industry Experts.
13. Create a Community
First of all you will have to make your site informative so that users will take interest over this and traffic will increase. Back links are most powerful factor to increase traffic over a site so you can contact a good reliable SEO services provider and can hire them for the task of traffic increment over your site.
So Clark can you help me to understand the meaning of long tail keyword because I heard main and alternative keyword but I heard a long tail term for the first time also tell me when and where it is used? Thanks in advance!
There are many ways to increase the traffics. I will mention some of the process below -
1) Article Submission - such as goarticles, sooper articles, ezinearticles etc.
2) High PR Social Bookmarking (Checking the Class C IP).
3) Blog Submission.
4) Link Prism.
5) Document Sharing in High PR Sites.
6) Video Sharing in YT, Vimeo, Metcafe, DailyMotion etc..
7) Blog Commenting in relevant blogs.
8) Yahoo Answering .
9) Forum Posting .
10) Classified Ad Posting .
11) Guest Blog Posting.
12) Image Sharing.
13) Social Media Works, such as - Facebook Likes Increase, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, StumbleUpon etc..