Blink-182 Fan Forum

Shutout

Looking for suggestions for my fan forum, that's goal is to be focused on rating & reviewing Blink-182 songs & albums, and running tournaments for best song.

I downloaded a different them for Xenforo but was curious how the current one looks, which uses the colors from one of their albums. Not sure how it looks readability wise while still being part of a "pop punk" band.

hipcat

The blue header area is hard on the eyes. I suggest creating a collage of band photos and putting that at the very top as a way to make your subject matter instantly recognizable to fans who land there.

The rest was clean and easy to read and navigate.

Good luck on your forum! :)

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I've noticed that the Xenforo forum tends to load quite slowly on my end. While I appreciate the simplicity of your current theme, I'd recommend considering a unique and optimized theme to improve the forum's performance. Additionally, implementing strategic marketing tactics can significantly aid in expanding your forum's reach and attracting more members. Engaging in effective marketing strategies can enhance visibility and draw a larger audience to your forum, fostering growth and community engagement.

Dopani

I just checked out the Blink-182.net forum, and it's got this real nostalgic vibe that takes me back. The dark theme with neon text is totally on-brand for Blink-182 – it's got that punk rock feel which I dig. It's straightforward to find your way around, with all the sections clearly marked, so you can jump straight into discussions about albums or side projects.
I appreciate how they've got the latest posts and stats on the side; it makes it super easy to see what's fresh and who's active. It's not the slickest design I've seen – it's got more of a retro forum look – but it's got character, and it feels like a cozy corner of the web for Blink-182 fans to hang out and chat.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads