Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

hipcat

Staff member
As a moderator here at Webmastersun, I see a LOT of spamming....daily....especially now that AI generated posts are the spammer tool of choice, but I can never understand why. It just doesn't work, and fills the internet with low quality crap that serves no real value.

For example, a few minutes ago I deleted 2 threads by an ad network that created TWO different accounts to post AI generated articles about the same website. First, this is a forum for REAL discussion, not an article directory to dump links. Second, any real LEGIT ad network should only need to create ONE thread to showcase their service using ONE member account to answer honest questions that members may have about their service. There is no need for AI articles, spun content, spamming, etc, if your services are legit. Be REAL, be HONEST and be sincere in answering genuine questions from others and your company name will grow and be seen as a trustworthy brand in your field of expertise without the need to fake anything.

Not only is AI spamming obvious to spot, but it tells everyone to avoid whatever that company is selling because, if they can't be bothered to post real content, then you know their support will be bad, if any at all, and they are likely an outright scam who will take your money for nothing in return. AVOID!!!

What are your thoughts on spamming or AI generated posts? Does anyone think they serve any real purpose here? (Ironically, some of the responses in this very thread will likely be AI posts! LOL)

bijutoha

It has potential uses, but it should be done ethically and transparently. Otherwise, AI-powered spam is a growing problem!

arindamb

AI-generated posts can be effective for your website if used correctly. They can help you quickly produce content, maintain a regular posting schedule, and cover a wide range of topics. However, it's important to ensure that the content is high-quality, relevant, and valuable to your audience. Always review and edit AI-generated content to maintain your brand's voice and accuracy. Additionally, mixing AI-generated posts with human-created content can provide a balanced and engaging experience for your readers. So, while AI can be a useful tool, it shouldn't completely replace human input.

For my sites, I used AI posts and even it is getting high rankings on search engines. :);)

Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.