Make Money on Social Media

ron13315

Before you read this, do you enjoy social media management? Are you a content creator? If yes, please keep reading.
First and foremost, create content that you love. Whether you are skilled or not, whether you like it or not, you need to spend time testing and adjusting. There's no shortcut here—it's all about developing a habit.
Next, choose a few good platforms. In this web3 era, many platforms are tied to cryptocurrencies, allowing you to earn tokens while gaining traffic. The second key is to spread your great content, maximizing the use of your creations. Improving efficiency and optimization are equally important, but you need to take the first step and keep publishing new content to have material to adjust and refine.
Thanks to my friend for recommending these platforms, which gave me a chance to rethink my social media strategy. Here are my recent updates:

Tangled
Highly recommended—this platform has great activity and interaction quality. Post daily, interact with others, and participate in earning MLX activities using the millix.com browser to gain daily rewards. I personally convert these to Bitcoin since collecting cryptocurrencies is my hobby. Earning MLX daily feels as fun as mining Bitcoin! (5 million MLX is about 1 USD)
I've been using it for around 5 weeks I earned 3-4$ a day in this platform just by posting anything.
Feel free to use my referral link >> https://ron13315.tangled.com/join

Torum
Complete daily tasks to earn points and have more chances to earn XTM. I've been using it for two weeks and have already gained over 300 followers. Daily tasks include signing in, posting content, and liking others' posts. I believe this platform has great potential. Sharing your creations and referral links is highly beneficial on any platform! Earn 25 XTM directly (currently, 25 XTM is about 1 USD).
Feel free to use my referral link >> https://www.torum.com/?referral_code=ron13315

Newer threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.