Review my new SEO Blog

sunnyboy

Hello,
I have created a new search engine optimization blog: blog.seo-service-provider.org, I would like to hear your review on its navigation, design, template, layout, etc. I am trying to provide helpful information on SEO articles in this blog. You will find many video tutorials on this blog in near future. :)

Last edited:

hoangvu

Good layouts but logo should change with new one smarter

Host4Nerds

Site looks really good, but the logo isn't that good. Might want to try Fiverr and see if someone can create you a logo, or you can use free software such as GIMP.

Last edited:

DPrat

Your site's layout is good. You need to work out on the following:

1. The Logo. Try to make it synchronized with the theme.
  2. Try to engage visitors using your social profiles on facebook ,linkedin and twitter. Use buttons for that.
  3. Try to use featured images , which will be relevant with the topic of the post. it will help to make it more attractive.

sunnyboy

Good layouts but logo should change with new one smarter
Thanks for your honest review. We have changed our previous logo. We hired someone to design this logo. Please take a look at our SEO Blog and rate our new logo :)

That is nice effective blog information. Keep good information to get rankings.
Thanks for your kind words!

Site looks really good, but the logo isn't that good. Might want to try Fiverr and see if someone can create you a logo, or you can use free software such as GIMP.
I am really pleased to hear your review. Many members were asking us to change the logo and we have changed our logo based on your reviews! Check our blog for new logo

Your site's layout is good. You need to work out on the following:

1. The Logo. Try to make it synchronized with the theme.
  2. Try to engage visitors using your social profiles on facebook ,linkedin and twitter. Use buttons for that.
  3. Try to use featured images , which will be relevant with the topic of the post. it will help to make it more attractive.
Thanks a ton for several good tips. We have worked on these and applied everything you suggested. You can take a look at our blog now

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.