Is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Heather

Basically there are a lot to learn in photoshop but it doesnt require you to be genius to master it. Free tutorials are available everywhere, read some blogs, watch videos for beginners you'll be amazed for the amount of channels and bloggers who did some step by step tutorials with photoshop. Start with that, just have to stick and have patience with it.

Barakobryan

It's up to you if its hard or not, if you enjoy editing it's quite easy to learn.
All you need to do is research, what kind of effect do you want to put on the image.
Search and find the keyword of the design, and search a tutorial on the internet.

Here 1st play all the tools, and you will realize what its use, don't try to make hard and difficult design at first because it will discourage you.

once you know the purpose of the tools and learn a lot of basic design, try searching a bit more difficult.

Editing and designing takes a lot of effort and patience, me creating a design takes me 6-8hours for the defficult and lots of detail design.

Here's a tip, Layer is the key for everything. Once you learn how to fully use and take advantage of layering you can do everything you want.

Try searching Vector tutorial
this is one almost use every tools in Photoshop

Good Luck . . .

jayveeramos07

It is not that hard if you really want to learn it. Start little by little. The real challenge you will encounter is not within the Adobe Photoshop environment. It is within you mind. How would you conceptualize a certain design, template or symbol. How will you integrate all of the ideas that will build up on your mind. That will be the real challenge. With regards to using the Adobe Photoshop application, don't be surprise or shock when you see many many features. What is this for? How can I use this? What will happen when I click or select this? And so on.

I started to learn Photoshop little by little by the help of the tutorials in Youtube. From how to upload file to How to merge images and How to make a face smile. All with the help of Youtube. Just take it patiently and I assure you, you will be amazed by the result you have made. Best of luck! You can do it. Believe me.

HazelDJ

I have tried many times learning about Adobe but I found it difficult. I have opened tutorials in various websites but seemed to be not effective to me. Maybe, I am not nerd in computer that is why I find it hard to grasp the points. Maybe, I need somebody to sit by my side to teach me. I should give more effort and patience to learn about it. Learning Adobe may be easy to others . As what I have observed, many young people used it in editing their photos. I tried many times with myself but it was not successful.

ion

You should watch some youtube video or even search in google. I really like learn that adobe Photoshop also for additional knowledge and It's looks fun do some photo editing, changing background, filter and even mixing some colors to make it real if you going to change the background of your picture.

bullet

At first yes but if you watch some videos in the other website they will teach you how you use Photoshop. If you an artist at the first place it's not hard for you to learn some effects or used Photoshop tools because you have skills. If you want to learn or willing to learn this software you can do it nothing is possible. You can learn too how to use any software related to graphic design like illustrator,indesign and coreldraw. At least some of that software you know even basic. It can help you to design more different in anyways.:)

quen29

I think so. I am also a newbie in adobe Photoshop so even just removing the background of an image is pretty hard for me, that it took me a whole day just to find the right trick on how to do it. Bu I think if you really want to master adobe Photoshop you might as well invest more time in watching tutorials in youtube. Graphic designing is actually is a good business for freelancers because many people is willing to pay money for that, as long as you are good at it and your client likes it then you're good to go and Photoshop will be your tool to success.

yuekai

It is hard in he beginning. But Photoshop is common nowadays. You can find a lot of tutorial of it in youtube and make self study on it. Actually, Photoshop is more on editing, if you are making graphics you may want to use the Adobe Illustrator. I can say if you learn photoshop you already know how to use the illustrator they are quite the same.

nolimanalo20

It's kind a hard but only at first. It's a learning curve you know. I'm not trying to boast here but I did lean it on my own during the early versions. Back in the day, youtube was not existent so I just have to try and explore the software. Hiring a tutor o just buying a manual back in the day was too expensive so I have to work on what I have. It's a learning process but an enjoyable one. I enjoyed so maybe you could also. Now a days there's a lot of youtube tutorials available. And also these kinds of forums will be a great help. I did it so can others. Much difficult during my time. It's easier these days. Also the program itself has also evolved. It's more user friendly and easy to use.

V&Web

YouTube is a pretty good place for PS and Illustrator tutorials. PSDTuts.com also has a lot of great video tutorials that I've found helpful.

anaaibachan

Yes, learning Photoshop can be overwhelming. There are a lot of terms that you need to remember. However, if you're heart is set at wanting to do it, then it's not going to be hard.

Personally, I am no Photoshop expert. But at some point, I just have to make that decision to try. So, I clicked on the Photoshop icon and began exploring the software.

I wanted to learn how to blur the background of scanned old family photos. I wanted to do that in order to create the bokeh effect. I went to handy dandy YouTube and searched videos on how to blur background. I tried different blur tools, but I ended up using Gaussian blur. It takes practice to remember the steps but. In the end, the only way to learn is to get a first hand experience of how to operate Photoshop.

richellemchua

To be honest it's not that hard to learn how to edit on Adobe Photoshop, however you may need some help from the internet on how to use it and watch how it actually gets done. We all know that at first glance the editor looks very difficult to manipulate and but when you've finished doing your research about how to make it work then it won't be hard for you anymore. You should know the functions of each tools so you can improve and advance your editing, at the end you won't find using it difficult anymore and will consider it as just a basic editor.

joynelowwtwo

Its depend on how would you learn it. On how would you want to know about the Photoshop if you are willing to Learn it easily you can make it in so many ways. Internet is more often informative you can use many site to learn more , Like youtube or google. in social media site there are so many page that will help you to learn more about PS. be productive in finding a ways to learn.

iamchenita

I have some works doing with graphic tools. I tried photoshop but I didn't get results as my expectations so anyone here with more experiences with Photoshop give me ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. what do we need ? and is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Any thoughts ?
Honestly I'm gonna tell you its really hard to learn Adobe Photoshop if your a newbie. I swear, I experienced what you are experiencing right now. I almost give up but because I'm really a determine one to know more about photoshop, I didn't give up yet I make it as my inspiration to do more in Photoshop.
When I'm still a newbie, I find Photoshop so annoying because of the many tools which I don't really know what to choose and use to edit my picture but as I go explore more about Photoshop, I find it so cute, nice, very useful to use as to edit the pictures because you can do whatever you want to do in the picture by just using Photoshop.
In order to learn more about photoshop, you must put your heart to learn about this because what your heart desires will really get what you expected to.
You can search on YouTube channel about photoshop. Just search Photoshop tutorials and there are tons of tutorial videos up on YouTube so you can self-learned on Photoshop.
Just take it slowly but surely because you will really get to the end.

ecole11j

It depends on what you're using it for I guess. There are several guides out there for beginners. Admittedly I cut my teeth on GIMP and more recently Pixlr, though both are very similar to Photoshop.

Dictator20

No its not, Now a days you can already learn almost everything even you are at home in just watching video tutorials. When I was in highschool we are teached how to use adobe photoshop it is not hard as I thought. If you really wanna learn adobe photoshop to can watch videos on youtube and try it on your own. Practice how the tools works. Just keep on practicing, remember that practice makes perfect.

Website designers

I have some works doing with graphic tools. I tried photoshop but I didn't get results as my expectations so anyone here with more experiences with Photoshop give me ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. what do we need ? and is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Any thoughts ?
the best way to learn Photoshop is looking on youtube, whilst practising, and you can pick up skills very quickly.

smartape

Learning how to use photoshop is hard if it still your first time using the app. Just like every other thing you do for the first time, but with consistent practice and studying you'll see big change in using it. It may also help if what will be the main reason why you want to learn it. Because like any other editing apps, photoshop is one broad application. Lastly If you truly want to master it then I suggest you'd better enter a school that caters multimedia arts.

edwardkenway

For first time everything is hard, but regular practicing could be more helpful. On these days over internet you can find lots of sites that can solve your problem, yeah.. another thing is youtube got more tutorial on photoshop, those videos could be more effective for learning photoshop. So, practice makes maximum perfect work,keep it up.

CookieRunner

Photoshop is quite interesting and I find it difficult to use since I, myself don't have an imaginative mind and an artistic capability. But I believe that it can be enhanced and can be practiced. Photoshop is one of the best tool to edit and do designing. It's really hard at first but it can be taught and can be better, watch online tutorials and all it would definitely help us since I have a open mind and I think that Designing and using photoshop is a great asset.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views