Clickbank .vs Amazon Affiliate, Which is the best for making money ?

hoangvu

Hello,

Anyone here has tried both Clickbank and Amazon affiliate programs so give me some advice

Between Clickbank and Amazon affiliate, Which is the best for making money ?

Any shares ?

Irish

I will select clickbank affiliate because it offer high commission for each sale that I sold. Honestly, I tried CB and I got money from it, with Amazon I didn't succeed as I expected..

stevenj

Best answer
Amazon is good because you earn a commission on everything someone buys when they nter the website through your affiliate link and it is a trusted website people are use to making purchases off.

My choice is always digital products however because your audience is more global and they pay much higher commisions (Up to 75%) while Amazon always pay less than 10%.

If your niche permits you to promote both type of products then that is great and its best to test both. If not then I would go with ClickBank

kaufenpreis

Conversion ratio - Amazon is better
Commissions - Clickbank pays way to higher than Amazon
Frequency of payment - Clickbank can pay weekly, where as Amazon will make you wait for couple of months
Uncapped niches - You can potentially find these more on Amazon than on clickbank

Seller

I know that this is an old thread but I thought that I would add a piece of information about being an Amazon affiliate. If you do not have any sales in 6 months then they will close your account. You can easily recreate a new one though.

This happened to me not long ago. I started with them thinking I was going to make money with them and never did. After 6 months of no sales they closed my account.

I just thought that this is something that people should know when making their decision.

meomeo031

Different niches and marketing strategies are best suited for one platform or the other. I personlly am an Adsense kind of guy, but not because I don't believe Clickbank won't make you money, because we all know they will. The sites I develop are best suited for Adsense such as tech, smartphones, and many more which are best suited for Amazon which are all strengths of my writing methodology and reseach abilities. I'm not exactly good with SMM and PPC, but this is me, so the best answer for everyone individually lies within...

vishwa

Clickbank works great for most of affiliate marketers and pay you more than amazon affiliate program. However Amazon works great if you are in tech or gadget niche.

I would go the Clickbank route usually much better commissions on digital products when you factor in the upsells, downsells, recurring, etc....

Amazon generally pays a lot less unless your promoting high ticket Amazon products and can sell them:)

The upperhand of Amazon is it is a household name and they will convert better and Amazon is the master of the upsell they are a Billion dollar company after all.

Do both and see what works best for you.

Another thing to take into consideration is the niche that you are in..

Does it work better with Amazon? or Clickbank?

NichBi

each form will have distinct characteristics, Clickbank: you will see very high commissions, but the customer will buy your product only once, while Amazon: less commissions, but traffic on the huge prize, and 1 can buy the same product continuously through your link.
I'm just so objectively, you should consult more

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.