Clickbank, Amazon, Ebay. Which is the best for making money?

Tommy

Hello,

Any one here has made money with those sites as Clickbank, Amazon, Ebay, Please share me some experience which is the best for making money like affiliate programs, sell products on them...etc?

Thanks in advanced!

sanusense

Do you really think that making money is EASY? Of course not it needs hard work and lots of determination.
Exact applied for affiliate marketing. Start with List building, then create a responsive website where you can share your products effectively. I would prefer Clickbank for high commissions and Amazon for a long go :)

arossi

Do you really think that making money is EASY? Of course not it needs hard work and lots of determination.
Exact applied for affiliate marketing. Start with List building, then create a responsive website where you can share your products effectively. I would prefer Clickbank for high commissions and Amazon for a long go :)
To be fair Tommy never asked how to make "EASY" money, just which methods someone might have had success. With that being said, you are exactly right; hard work and persistence. I would add lots of research as well. I use Clickbank and Amazon too.

ileaddigital

Online Earning is not an easy job, but not impossible just hardworking and time required.
All of them are important, if you want high commissions than clickbank, if you want to work for long time then amazon mean all important, just experienced required so that you can perform better.

trueaffiliates

With my point of view click bank and amazon are the best, but you have to choose your niche correctly, and make the site reach to the customers by doing SEO, SMM and all to cover the targeted audience.

irrfan

Normally affiliates marketer like AMAZON & EBAY. but i like C.J because i earned easy money from commission junction. Its easy to use. :)

diannalrivera

Tommy
Have you paid for campaigns on Amazon or Ebay.. if so what did you pay if i might ask? A gentleman called me today and told me he would run a 6 month campaign for $10K.. good deal or bad deal? He said that this would be the only way that I would make money and continue to grow..

Jack London

​My question to all: Would you pay $10,000 for an amazon campaign... I am just starting and don't know if it is a scam? really would like your thoughts
What is your amazon campaign (pay $10,000 for what) that you are mentioning? please elaborate this :)

emanate

This seems entirely subjective to what you are selling. I would probably pick Amazon over Ebay though because Ebay has very high fees.

bestwptheme

If is me, I will choose Clickbank, because it is stable for revenue if you have good traffic or easy to market its products.

german

eBay - No longer allows incentive sites.

Amazon - No longer allows incentives.

CJ - I use and have been paid several times.

ClickBank - Haven't heard many good things recently.

These are my opinions based on my site...others may disagree.

Payouttrade

I am using clickbank for more than 3 years. I am only getting less profit due to clickbank refund policy!

elcidofaguy

Personally I prefer to only deal with digital goods and hence my preference is with Clickbank... That's because I like to offer digital bonuses (ebooks, video, audio etc) as part of promotions... Also these tend to have the highest commissions versus actual goods delivered to the door...

I think the best way to look at it is to ask yourself what are your interests and passion??? From that look at which affiliate products could fit within those interests.... and from there look at which affiliate products/platforms is best.... If your niche site is on the general subject then there is nothing stopping you from doing CJ, Clickbank, Amazon etc.... In end you need to be able to write content and the more this relates to a passion the easier it will be for you to write and promote as you already have a head start with understanding the niche, the pain points and gaps which affiliate products can fill/help others...

NickTheMusketeer

Selling Affiliate Products (digital goods) on websites like eBay and Amazon should be discouraged since those websites have to do with physical goods sales market.

Ideally, affiliate products should be sold using the old good strategies like Solo Ads, paid or fake testimonial context and video reviews and a good landing page with thousands of backlinks and tons of viral attention through Social Media networks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.