How to find how many people are searching for keywords ?

hoangvu

Last time I am using some tools to analyze number of people are searching what keywords that they want. I forgot it so anyone have suggestions about tool names ?
Thank in advanced.

natul

Try Keywords tools but if you want to analyze just number of people on your site choose Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools.

diliberti

I think it is difficult to recognize about exact number of all people who are searching for keywords, because everyone is using different strategy,tool and site to find keyword, but if you go for any particular keyword than by using some tools it can be recognize that how many people are using that particular keyword.

SharryDonald

Google Adwords is the one who will give you the most reliable results. Because as it's a Google's service you may predict that it will have some great algorithm to show this result.

hardtoget

simple .. keyword tracker i think this will help you to find some keyword sugestions and etc

Zoe

I am also using Google Analytics tool. I realize that it has more useful feature. I think it is the best if it can combine with which support software. I am research about this. Anyone help me?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.