Will Google Adwords improve my website rankings on Google ?

hoangvu

Hi friends,

I have a question if I buy Google adwords with paid ads then my website traffic will increase thus i think that my rankings on google also increase. Do you think it is exact ?

Will Google Adwords improve my website rankings on Google ?

Any thoughts ?

avinav.rathore

Yes definitely goggle ad words will increases the traffic of corresponding websites.

hoangvu

hoangvu
I knew with paid ads from google adwords then my site will increase traffic but can you know Google Adwords will improve my website rankings on Google ? and why ?

RonaldGaray

Yes, Google Adwords help to to improve page ranking on Google by using Pay Per Click campaign helps to get more traffic to our site.

Yuostas

I am not sure about good adwords, but can honestly say that creating quality backlinks will definitely help to get more and more traffic. I use paidforumposting.com and very happy. Their writers are professional. Hope this will help OP.

Shirley_Sharp

I don't think so. But according to me it will help you to choose some proper key words with less competition and are searched most on the search engine(Google).

bzhitskiy

yes, google adwords increase your traffic but it is not free services, it is paid services.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads