What is Google Slap ?

sachingoyal

Hi friends,

A Google Slap is the slang term used by website publishers whose pay per click (PPC) ads have been forced out of the Google Adwords system.

:bash::bash::clap::tam::cheers:

Jack London

This is the first time i've have ever heard about Google Slap :D . Anyone here can give more detail about Google slap like benefits or how to use it...etc.

Mark Steve

Well, I also heard this word first time in my life, even I search as well but never find any authentic information of this.

BloodMaster

Google Slap is a term only work for those who are using PPC, whereby Google determines whether the advertiser is sending people who click their ad to a page which is not related, is poor in quality, or even loads too slowly.

Google Slap is the a kind of punishment aiming to discourage advertisers to use these kind of behaviors and may result in advertisers having to pay a higher CPC as well as possibly reducing your PR.To avoid the Google Slap advertisers need to work to achieve a high Quality Score.

Audra A. Young

Ohh that's very good and useful information, I was thinking it is kid of penalty like Panda, Penguin and Zebra ,but I was wrong.Thanks for sharing this.
I also had a same point of view but the above post changed my view completely and totally. Even I have got good information regarding Google slap that it is related to ad words.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.