Where can I learn HTML5 and CSS3??

anuingenious

Hi friends, I want to learn HTML5 and css3 which is most popular in web development these days. Please let me know which is the best source for learning HTML5 and CSS 3 .

PhilipAlcaraz

Friend if you have good internet connection then w3schools.com is very good site where you will find all data related to HTML5 and CSS3 with relevant examples.Great site for all software technologies.

Bulan

Dear w3schools.com is the best site for learning any language because you will find some good tutorials on this site.

JoeHamilton

YouTube tutorials is very good source to learn each and every concept about HTML5 and CSS3 in depth with relevant examples from various experts.

olaryeankarh

The best place by far that I know is Freecodecamp.com. They have really interesting tutorials as well as practice tests. What's more? Free code camp offers a large base of developers across the globe and they are expanding, so you have the opportunity to network with like-minds (also get solutions if you get stuck).

jason223

Ive been coding for two years and my source of knowledge is always w3schools. I also watch youtube tutorials but most of the time I visit w3schools. I've learned a lot on w3schools cause they game examples and they explain how the examples works. They also have definition of every statement on programming. They provide good tutorials so I recommend w3schools for you.

Mike001

The only thing I would add to this is to be careful with the YouTube videos. As a professor and web development engineer, that teaches web development and web engineering many of the videos that I have seen on YouTube are out of date, incomplete, do not follow "Best Practices" and generally are put together rather quickly and unprofessionally.

W3C is a great source of tutorials, if you have a background in web development. They do not teach at a beginner level but have some excellent information available to add to our knowledge base.

gjgcint

I think most of us will answer w3schools.com. The good thing about w3schools is that they breakdown every topic very plus you can practice your coding skills without a using a IDE. I also suggest learn Photoshop for drafting website design it will also improve your design capabilities. Also seeing the finish product without coding it.

jemuelterrado

The best way of leaning those programming languages is in school. It is better than self studying. In school you will be guided by your teachers. But if you want to learn online go visit w3schools (dot) com where in you can try out some examples where you can find out results in real time. They offers you all types of programming languages. They are a very user friendly website.

Jud

There are many websites out there offers you a tutorial such as codeacademy, lynda.com, tutorialspoint, w3school.com and many more but some of them are free and others needs a little bit payment. I think tutorials with payment showing you their best techniques and those website without payment you will study it by yourself. I would prepare to study by myself because you can learn your own techniques about coding.

forgood

personnely i learn it in youtube tutorials and udemy courses are deeper and exelent and the 3rd source is w3schools

Louieee

I would suggest you start off with YouTube videos and tutorials. move then to w3schools.com, and finally the only way to truly learn is to take up a project and finish it.

Look you can go through 5 books, 10 videos and a whole weekend without achieving anything other than "Huh, that makes sense now" but to truly do it is to take a project, grind through the headaches, search for answers, make everything work and finish that project. This is the ONLY way you will really learn.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views