What do you usually do on internet?

shanejhane

I usually do checking my emails, browsing, checking my Facebook messenger and my Facebook account. I do play favorite videos on YouTube, downloading music and movies. I do also my job thru internet, by posting on different forums, answering surveys.
By using internet we have a lot thing to do.

CookieRunner

Do you love spending your time on the internet?
For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
Hi Jack London,

The Internet is the most powerful Tool that we have today, I think almost everyone knows how to use the Internet and we get useful and relevant information that we need. In my case, I use the Internet for work, I check and learn from forums like WebMaster Sun, I do online jobs, search for info that I need, check my Social Media Sites mostly Facebook then I check my emails plus I check Youtube from time to time whether it be for work or for pleasure.

I use the Internet everyday and I think, if one day I am unable to check the Internet, I would be incomplete since the Internet is a part of me. It's where I can earn, can communicate, site relevant information and learn something new.

HazelDJ

For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

Precisely, I use the internet for my on line job. This is a way for me to make an extra income since I do not have a stable work at this time. In addition, I use the internet for Facebook purposes. The FB messenger is a big help for me to communicate with my friends and my family even they are in the other side of the globe. Moreover, I use the internet for research. It is very convenient to look for a certain topic with one click.

hgonzales2

Well, use of the internet is required in my job. I think it's very convenient to use it anytime and anywhere. I also use the internet to check my email, get in touch with my family and friends, shopping and research. I also like watching blogs online so I think it's very useful. In addition to that, I use the internet to watch movies and download some of the music I like.

jhuzenA

Nowadays, everything you want to know is in the Internet. There are many options you can do if you have internet. In my case, I do marketing business so I use Internet to connect to different people via different social media. I post on Facebook, Instagram etc. I use skype online to connect and talk to them. I also rely on Internet on the searches that I needed, when I'm watching videos on youtube or other sites, reading mangas, downloading movies, joining groups for some tweaks and hacks and so on. It really gives me the comfort of finding all I need with just typing on a search engine.

xiana

:computer: i usually search for new ideas for my filmmaking. And watching videos on youtube at the same time I play and earn. I also love playing games and listening to my favorite music. And i always cheking my mails and join the forum posting etch. and editing my website.

taphin

All of my work depends on the internet! I start off checking my emails, just like a lot of you guys said you do too. This sets the tone for the day and helps me figure out what I need to accomplish. I also spend a lot of time (and money) on online shopping. I'm a fairly busy person and sometimes I don't get a chance to go out shopping for every day items. I buy everything from all purpose cleaner to underwear online and have it delivered right to my door. Let's not forget online food delivery orders, even my dinner comes from the internet more often than not. I'm in the middle of building several niche sites and building up a freelancing business on top of that. I read a bunch of blogs on all sorts of different topics and I like to post replies and keep the conversation going. If only the internet could do my laundry.

macfais

Internet is very useful to me. I have a lot of activities that require internet connection such as follows:

1. Working - During weekdays, I spend most of my time reading and answering work-related e-mails. Also, I use internet to do some quick research related to my work such as checking sample photos, checking similar information, or checking related issues.
2. Communication - I usually communicate with my friends and family using Line, Skype, Whatsapp, and others which all require a good internet connection.
3. Social Media - I think everyone of us has social media account to be updated with trending topics or news.
4. Watching videos - I watch some movies and my favorite anime series.
5. Playing Online Games - I play DOTA 1 in RGC server which require internet connection.

nylanuj16

Personally, I do usually open my Facebook account to post and sell my products, chatting with my friends, watching inspirational and funny videos on YouTube, listening to my favorite music. And as a gamer I always check the latest happenings events and upcoming updates on the particular games that I play. I also love searching to gain new ideas and knowledge, checking the latest trending video and interesting news, live streaming that’s all.

sweetpot81

I do a lot of things in internet. It's my way of communication to my family, friends and other important people. I keep myself updated with news, trends, fashion and recipes. I like looking anything that has something to do home like gardening, curtains and arrangements of decorations. Sometimes I listen to live radio and watch movies. I love reading qoutes as well. Clash of clans, plants vz zoombies are just few of my games online. I learn new techniques as well. It's amazing and internet is basic need of human.

fern2x2001

Before, i look at internet as a form of entertainment. I watch videos on youtube, listen to music, download videos, watch news play games etc. and that goes for the whole day. But now, I look at it as a form of source of income. I upload contents and get paid, i write and get paid, i do work and get paid, i spread the news of my content to get higher pay, interact with my readers etc. and that also goes for the day.

kcboclot

Internet's main purpose for me is for communication using emails and chatrooms. Next is for fun activities like keeping updated to social media and games. Lastly, is for work or serious matters like reading articles, investing in stocks, doing online jobs. One should always remember that to enjoy the internet, you should use it in promoting your own interest, not others.

zanghie0942

Whether we accept it or not Internet is very essential for most of people. It is a big help for many who don't have time to go to library or any places you study something. I usually do on internet is searching for online extra income. There are many opportunities online to get an extra income. Just be aware of scams. Don't just give up on finding legit online job or extra income. I experienced earning income because of these oportunities. I also watch youtube, I love watching DIY tutorials and business ideas. If you have enough resources you can do what you have watched on youtube. It is really helpful.

z-BO

I go for getting information, news updates, and for work, entertainment too of course. I also prioritize first internet awareness, like let's not tolerate the bad guys out there abusing internet for their crimes. So I Always put security first, safety first. Thank You

mirabella

Watch youtube and earn money online. I always spend my time searching for sites that I can earn money. It is hard but I have to. I previous work but my doctor sys I need to quit the job for my health. Now I still want to earn by online jobs.

cruzdanielledaryll

I use it for Internet I like opening my Social Media, watching movies and videos on YouTube, joining extra earning websites, post on forums like Webmaster Sun. I also use it for Gaming, I play NBA 2K, GTA and League of Legends using my computer.

Carlos Kerika

Internet has become an integral part of my life. I think I would refer to myself as an 'internet junky'. I spend a lot of my time on social media, YouTube, and gaining general knowledge on the very many things in life. Am looking forward to a day internet will be free in my country. Lately am venturing into multiplayer games that uses the internet to connect players from all over the world. Am sure if I get the hang of it, I will have lots of fun.

kleo

I do love spending time on the Internet. It's almost impossible for me to go through a day without using the Internet. I use it first thing in the morning before anything else to check messages. Then I use it for my online jobs which are transcription and tutoring. I also watch videos from my favorite YouTube stars, Kpop and Kdrama, animes, etc. I use it to search something I need. I also blog and visit other people's blogs.

Louieee

I can't even begin to answer this question without sounding like a douche.

I use the internet for pleasure, entertainment (they are not the same), business, crowdfunding, charity, news, and lastly as means to an end.

I use the internet for my own pleasure, by that I mean like every other person on the planet I use it to tickle my mind with things that I am interested in.
I use it for entertainment to watch Netflix and HBO shows and movies and to listen to countless bands and music artists on YouTube, spotify and even peer to peer music sharing.
I use it for business as I am a freelance python programmer, so I earn money directly from customers online.
I use it for crowdfunding a project game I am working on, to fund my game concept.
I use it for charity so I can donate whenever I can to a certain charity which I would rather not disclose, and lastly the news because I find that you need to know what's happening on the planet you live in.

Those listed are just my daily routine, let alone the hours I spend in the deep web and in language learning tutorials and webinars.
The internet has completely overtaken my life, and I haven't even touched Android internet use in my reply.

kelz784

I mainly use the internet for blogging and keeping up to date with my social media accounts. I also work remotely for a real estate company so I rely heavily on the internet for that, as they are across the other side of the country.

Shopping is another past-time that I use the internet for. I love being able to shop from anywhere in the comfort of my own home and not having to venture out into crowds of people. E-bay, in particular, is one of my guilty pleasures!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.