What do you usually do on internet?

HostedInside

I usually just work. However sometime i just do random designs as more of an hobby. And ofcourse in free time just check the news on cnn.

WildSpirit

My regular activities (every single day) when I am on the internet consists of studying, updating me in the local news (and mainly the international ones), watch movie trailers (because I am completely addicted to Cinema and I can't stay without knowing the news :clap:), watch music videos of the singers / bands I like, play video games (to always keep my inner child alive... this is very important to me) and talk to my friends (especially those who live far from me).

This is basically my online routine. :)

aretteprieve

I use it for work: check emails, answer customers, post on social media.
On Internet I like to read news and watch movies as well

ProxyMania

Everyday i do usually entertain some customer in live chat,Checking mails,Given reply to those mail,find some forums to post and After work it's time to spend time for internet like surfing,download videos,download music.

QJesse

My daily internet usage includes the following:
1.Reading my emails and various subscriptions.
2.Getting in touch with my facebook friends and replying to groups that I had joined.
3.Searching for products that I would like to buy.
4.Getting updates on current events particularly what is going on in our country.
5.Watching K-pop and K-dramas online.
6.Playing candy crush.
7.Watching youtube regarding online business tutorials.

Aree

Me? I practically live in the internet.

I don't read newspapers. I get my news from many sources in the internet. I don't watch tv. I watch video clips or streaming videos in the internet. I don't talk much to people in real life. I talk more to people I meet in the internet. I don't make much money in real life. I make more money in the internet.

So what happens when the internet is down?

Then I go out and meet people in real life, look at the sky, smell the grass, listen to the birds in the trees.

Oh, I also hardly play any games in real life. I play World of Warcraft, almost exclusively.

Judas2018

Promoting my business, promoting my services, reading emails, sending emails, conversing with social media clients, friends and followers. That's pretty much it. When I have time, I listen to music while online or watch new music videos on YouTube.

michelle camo

I can definitely do everything on the internet, aside from surfing, I can also check on all my friends and keep in touch with them. I cam play using the internet. I can do research. Do banking online and a lot more. It is really true that internet makes our life easier.

kingcool52

I usually just check my emails, check the forums I am an active member on and then just go about going to my website to either add new content or see what my users are doing on it. I have some free time then I will just watch some of my favourite TV shows.

Affrevenue

Every day I keep on learning how to improve my marketing skills. Learn new things about affiliate network.
SEO tactics, social media marketing etc.

Gopal007

Hii
I personally love writing blogs, poems and other technical content. This is why I have recently chosen to be a Freelance Content Writer by profession. I found a few of my friends earning a significant amount through Blogging and writing other content for a few domains. So I also decided to join a few of them and believe me, it's one of the best experiences I have been going through. In fact, why not when I can keep on doing what I love and earning at the same time. Right now I am working on the portals like Contentmart, Truelancer, freelancer, Upwork and Fiverr. these have landed me a bunch of opportunities and Guess what? I write for some of the topmost domains on the Internet, both technical as well as non-technical.

Give it a try. Would be a good use of the Internet.

Lyrrac

I usually search for current news just to be aware for whats happening to the world and searching for job opportunities.I'd like also reading forums and discuss something with other who have same interest in me.I also watch my favorite TV programs in the internet because it is more convenient and there is no advertisements during it.What's more, my day will never be completed without playing online games.

Nancy G

Do you love spending your time on the internet?
For me, usually for the fist thing I do is to read my e-mails, join forums to get news and new ideas and discussing with everyone. also I often listen to my music on my PC and sometimes playing games...etc

I'm curious about What do you usually do on internet? any shares ?
Let me share the many things one can do when online.

1. Communication. Connecting with people around the world is easy. Popular sites like Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Gmail, etc. bring loved ones and friends closer as some features of these sites allow you chatting, video call, sharing pictures, updates, making comments, etc. Communication is faster and cheaper now because you can speak to someone faraway without any fear of incurring long distance costs.

2. Entertainment. Unlimited choices of watching favourite movies, TV shows, news, sports events, games, etc. are available at your preferred time and place.

3. Information Search. Almost all basic information you need are available if you just Google it. Gone are the days when you have to go to the library to do research. Knowing the best places to see, stay, eat, shop, etc. and even directions can be searched thru the internet.

4. Work related. You can work and do business online. If successful, you enjoy not only the flexibilities of not maintaining a strict 9-5 work schedule but also unlimited active/passive income. Also for those with regular work, the internet is the most efficient communication tool. Inquiries and transactions are better communicated thru emails, skype, etc. Presentation and research work are done easily thru the various tools available in the internet.

I love spending my time in the internet. It specially fills the void when I am not doing anything. In fact, a day away from the internet sometimes feel like being isolated from the rest of the world.

tiffiecute

I usually browse for jobs, apply for work and work. :crazy:
In between those, I check my emails and reply if needed. I also check my facebook account, look for anything interesting and visit my facebook group. I work on it for a few minutes since I'm the administrator and I have 100 and more members. After work, if I sfill have time, I do watch youtube videos and check my accounts online.

jaymish

Everything. I actually can't remember what we all did before the internet.

In the morning I do my meditation using the internet.I'm currently doing Oprah and Deepak Chopra's 21-day meditation series which I access on YouTube. I also listen to inspirational videos like Tony Robbins, Abraham Hicks, and Les Brown, which I find on YouTube.

I check and respond to emails. I then use my twitter feed, where I have made a list for news. For about an hour in the morning, I look at what's trending across the world and locally.

I spend my whole day working online. I use the internet to communicate to clients. I also use the internet for research. I'm constantly on WhatApp communicating to friends and family.

When I get home I check my social media which include Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.For inspiration and to get ideas I look through Pinterest.

During the weekend I stream movies online and also get my books from Amazon.

mildredtabitha

Internet has become our second life in this generation. We tend to spend more time online than offline.

I always check my emails daily and always check if there is an incoming whatsapp message. I also use the internet to do my research when completing assignments.

With internet, I can interact and chat with people from around the world. I can also download videos and music I want or choose to view them online.

I use internet to interact on forums and also do freelancing jobs. With internet, I can pay my bills online and and purchase for things without stepping out of the door. With internet, I can receive latest update on news and know what is happening in the current world.

zanaiah

As I wake up the very first thing that I do is check my emails, my social media and listening music thats my everyday routine.

szerjhex18

I used it for my personal use such us, browsing, Facebook, twitter, instagramming and many more. Chatting , posting, and even playing online games . And i usually used internet for working purposes online selling , checking email, hunting job sometimes. And i also used internet now for paying my bills , household bill, water bills, electricity bill , cable bills, paying online is very convenient i don't need to go somewhere else just to paid those.

There are so many ways to used internet now. It has a good benefits now in every individual.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.