Longtail Keyword Tips

Maxwell

Hello,

I'm looking for longtail keyword tools and good tips for my new website. As I knew we will have more opportunities to get traffic if you use longtail keywors in website

I made any searches on this forum and seeing any thread about longtail keyword but tips is no more

Please share me, general tips would be great!

Thanks in advanced!

aishasony

Long-tail keywords produce higher conversion rates and a higher return on investment (ROI) than common keywords or head terms, but the trade-off is, they can be more difficult to find and manage.

You can use Use wordstream tool, which indexes over 1 billion keywords to provide the most accurate and comprehensive results of any free tool

novandak

Hi,
You can use Wordstream or Long Tail Pro for getting long tail keywords.
You can add related words after or before of keywords to make it long tail keywords.

BloodMaster

I use the Google Keyword Planner to generate a bunch of primary keywords. Then, I dump all of those into the Scrapebox keyword scraper, "append A-Z," and generate thousands of long tails. After that, I turn around and plug those back into the Keyword Planner to get search counts.

BloodMaster

Use it a lot, about 80-90% of the time. Especially if you have a new website (less than 1 year old) If you are targeting keywords with more competition and higher search volumes, you’ll have a hard time ranking to the top of the search engines. That’s why it’s important to go after the lower hanging fruits, the long tail keywords. Generally most SE optimizer use this for optimizing the site on local market. Long tail keyword have less search volumes, but they will also have lesser competition in the search engines. Priority of both keyword are same but if you only want to target the business/site locally than long tail have much priority in else same priority.

Hope you understand.. :)

Bulan

I think this is pretty good information which you provide us. Keep it up!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.