Tips to Work At Home Successfully ?

Dmoz

Hello,

Seem more people here doing freelancer and they choose Work At Home for extra money or even getting main for their revenue monthly? but how to do it more successes then you need experience for long time.
I also want to make money from working online from home but I have no experience about that, thus can you show me any tips to work at home successfully?

Thank much!

magento_v

1st of all, you should log out your social network like Facebook, Twitter. Lol
2nd, take a break when u work for long hours
3rd, before shutting down for the day, take a few minutes to make a task list for the next day.

web3k

web3k
Distractions are a killer when working from home. Find yourself a place within your home that can be dedicated to your work (if you have that luxury).

I find some music, in particular talk-back radio is a distraction also.

MichaelBowden

I thing social media marketing is an excellent way to earn money from home because we all are familiar with social media concepts and we don't require any special training or efforts. The biggest advantage of using this technique is we don't need to invest money for taking services from these social n/w sites.

Shirley_Sharp

Whatever tools and resources you are using make sure that they all are of good quality, as you want to do business work from home so regularly maintain proper sheet for your work.

kathleenortan

Work at home has been very common and it is the latest trend now a days. I would suggest you to go for freelancing.

rohithsv

Seach for a market where you can work properly.Do research on it and start your business.

For example,I was interested in Email list building.I have learnt all things regarding it and started building my list.

Addyou

Promote your business online..Without Online promotion its very difficult to get succeed in your business..So
1. List your Business in Local Business Directory
2. Promote through Social networks to drive instant results to your business
3. Get Quality backlinks to your site from related niche.

William Minarik

If you are a home based job so you must get the work done and to achieve that you need to be very disciplined and prepare your duties properly if not.

sarataylor

If you are a home based job so you must get the work done and to achieve that you need to be very disciplined and prepare your duties properly if not.
1. List your Business in Local Business Directory
2. Promote through Social networks to drive instant results to your business
3. Get Quality backlinks to your site from related niche.

CarolSartor

SEO is the best way to earn money by working at home, but you need to be honest while doing so and patience is also required.

Kavoir

For me, it's very important to correctly manage the time. There are a lot of distractions going on in the house. You need to do everything to stay focused unless you will end up with poor productivity.

A closed separate room would be nice.

dether

- focus on one thing at a time
- be offline if you don't need internet connection
- turn off social networks, messengers and others,
- prepare everything you will need for work before, it'll prevent subsequent dissipation
- prepare bottle of water (hydration of the body is very important!)
- work in blocks of time, after which take short breaks (like 30 min. of work / 5 min break OR 50min work / 10 brak)

Jean James

One can get many choices while searching in internet, see SEO or freelancing are the two ways to work from home to earn money, but for that first prepare yourself & then start the work !!!

roland03

The fact of the matter is that earning a living online while working from home is a simple process, even if it is difficult to turn into reality. There are a number of options available that would allow you to earn a living from home, but it would depend on what skills you currently have. There are methods that would allow you to get started that do not require a ton of experience in order to earn a living. I often recommend people find something they have a passion about and begin to build a website about the topic. Build social pages and interact on social websites that are related to the topic. Establish yourself as an expert and authority on the subject.

shrikantsoftwin

You are not time bounded while working from home, even make some time schedule and stick to it. This will help you organized.
choose comfortable area of your home for working.
work from home does not mean you are free at home. So, avoid inviting friends while you are working. Distractions will affect your work.
Make yourself disciplined and follow some office rules while working at home., like avoiding unimportant phone calls, chatting with friends on social networks,

pragati-sd

You should be very focused and dedicated towards your work. If you have interest then nothing can hold you back.

erinnagata

Have your working area away from any distractions, keep a regular working habit so it becomes more of a habit.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.