Google+ is use for more traffic

tommyclark

Same here, besides form facebook and twitter google+ is a very useful tool for internet marketing

Stephen Seabrook

Yes of course the new advanced features of goole+ is useful to invite and add more and more people in circle which will help to create traffic over a website.

AliceJackson

Ofcourse it can help to drag some traffic but only using Google+ to increase websites traffic is not advantageous as it is not popular in visitors till now,so a balance should maintain between other social networks and G+.

JuanRoth

You need to increase your circle first if you want to increase the traffic from Google+. As till your post will not get visible to more people your website will not going to be front of them, and for that you need the assistance of your circle so that they share your post and increase its visibility.

diliberti

As Google+ is newer than other social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter so it has less members,so it is not as much as beneficial than Facebook to drag huge traffic but as it's PR and DA is good so it can not be ignored in traffic getting strategies.

Leo Flood

Google + brings good traffic but not more than Facebook, atleast for my site. Because I am getting 500-600 clicks per day from Facebook and 300-400 from G+ which is more than twitter.

JamesScruggs1

Yes you get more traffic but not instantly it take some time and it also depend on your circle peoples.

Rodney Olson

Yes it can be used to increase but for that purpose you need to have a good circle and also popularity. To increase your circle you should follow the others and appreciate their work by comments or likes, while to increase popularity post some interesting information there so that others like to follow you.

SharryDonald

Its not working for me. :( Just getting 5-10 clicks a day. Hope that I will also get the results like you peoples.

James Hailey

I think that yes it can be used to increase the traffic like other social networking sites,but it will take time for it to get fully established. Because we are still more familiar with the services of Facebook and Twitter.

Mark I. Bentz

Yes it is working fine for me too, as I am getting around 35% of traffic from Google, which I think is a huge proportion. I think that this could be because of my big circle there.

JamesScruggs1

Yes Google+ is the good source of getting traffic, but you have to share thoughts or links with interesting content or images.

MicelMaricom

Millions of people are using Google+ now days it is becoming very good source of traffic but still it will take time to compete Facebook and Twitter as it is new.

suchitra

Guys, whether you agree or not, it is clearly said by top 10 SEOs in the world that Google+ popularity is a direct signal in the ranking process. So obviously it help if you manage to increase your Google+ popularity...

diliberti

Google+ is a product of Google so if we use it for building backlinks then it will definitely help to increase traffic and PR but we have to follow Google rules and regulations.

Last edited:

Deepak Kaushik

Yeah, I got huge amount of visitors through Google Plus and also it improves my Google Ranking too.

CarolSartor

We know if you are moving for Internet marketing then you have to focus on Google first including all major search engine.Google has owned 80% of Internet and social marketing through varies task like SEO,SMO,SME etc...Google + is one of the social media service provided by Google and e know value of Social media marketing for online promotion of any product/service .So we can not avoid google+ ,it will surely help to improve your site's traffic.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views