Did Google introduce new Hummingbird search algorithm?

DavidLux

Hi friends

Did Google introduce new Hummingbird search algorithm last month?

what is it, concentrate on content or backlinks? and how affected to your site?

Any thoughts ?

BleepingDesign

Google stated that it started using the Hummingbird algorithm a month ago but only revealed it on Sep 26th.

Hummingbird algorithm focuses on the meaning behind the word. For example if you are searching for a Samsung store near your place, it will do beyond just matching words like a traditional search engine would do. It pays close attention to each word in a search query and ensures that the complete sentence is taken in to account before throwing the search results.

I haven't published much articles recently. To be honest, It didn't effect my blogs traffic (BleepingTech I mean). Its constant the way it used it be even if I don't publish articles for a month or so.

yudhi

Yeah it was introduced by Google on the occassion of its 15'th anniversary last thursday on 27'th of september.

ScottP

Yes! Google has changed its search has introduced new search algorithm that is Hummingbird, and they are concentrating on dealing with the complicated queries.

Pedro Diaz

Yes my friend! Google has introduced this new search algorithm after which Google is now showing the results after getting the actual meaning of the search.

JuanRoth

Yes Google has updated this algorithm on his 15th anniversary, with this update Google is now emphasizing more on the content of a website and now its showing results after understanding the actual meaning behind the search by the users.

MicelMaricom

Humming word searches the meaning behind the word, It pays close attention to each word in a search query.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.