Google is showing old title tag

ashishseo

Google is displaying the old title tag of my website in search engines. I want to know that how to index the new title tag of website so that google show my new page title in search engines

Maxwell

Google is displaying the old title tag of my website in search engines. I want to know that how to index the new title tag of website so that google show my new page title in search engines
Because google has not still re-crawled and re-indexed your webpages thus google still show old title tag in search engine results.

pramod

pramod
It's not like that ;)

Google bots are more enough to get the details about the Page Content, Page Quality & the Title & Meta Info about the page. If & only it (Google bots) feels the Title & Meta Info is appropriate as per the page content, then only it can be shown in the search results snippet or it will show whatever it thinks to be perfect.

While, its better idea to change the Title & Meta Description if it does not accept the new Title & Meta Info..

Nichelle Diaz

I think your new title tag is not relevant to the content of your web page, that's why Google is not updating it, I think you need to change it and make it relevant as per your content.

diegozacarias

When you change the Title tag then after that fetch relevant webpage from Google Webmaster Tools. And when Google cached your webpage again then it will display in Search Results.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.