How to rank for a single page?

Jack London

Hi guys,

How to rank for a single page when I want it on top of search engines, normally I used to rank for my homepage, what is your advice to rank for particular pages with link building techniques, keywords, anchor text..ect to get higher ranking for single page on my site.

Any suggestions?

Divya_Rai

For any page, you have to build backlinks to get rank in search engines. That page must be optimized seo friendly to get good ranking in Google.

Ric

Optimize your title and heading tags, promote the keywords used in title and main headings of a page. You can also promote your business name its an easy job to rank business name.

novandak

Hi,
Few link building tips:
Collect backlinks from relevant high quality sites such as high PR, Domain authority etc.
Do not use keywords every time. Use domain, long-tail, click here etc.
Do not copy content from others.
Do not use keywords in name section when you commenting on blog.
Ultimately, stress on quality rather than quantity.

diegozacarias

Build high PR backlinks by Quality Off-Page Work And also Content must be Unique or Fresh in your website.

glenbagley

If You want to rank only single web page then try to use adsence as it provide promotional activities for individual website as well as for single web page of any website too.

Redspan

Previously, I used to employ techniques that help in achieving ranking for my home page. What is your advice regarding anchor text, link building techniques and keywords?

MichaelBowden

For ranking single page, we have to put the URL of that page while building backlinks which automatically increase traffic for that specific page.

JohnWashington

To rank a single page, you just have to create more and more backlinks,through the link building strategies,by blog commenting,forum posting and video creation to rank a single page.

jameels

First of all increase their social media activities. Expert recommended social media is very important for rank well in short time and help you for quick index. After then you target local domain like if you are project from Uk so you need to create back links .co.uk domain.

JoeHamilton

Yes, single page also placed in google, but you have target 2-3 keywords only. Because if you targeted a large number of keywords through a single page, then Google will penalize your website.

kellyperth123

You should apply quality SEO techniques like blog posting, web 2.0 profile page creation, article submission, guest blogging etc.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.