How To Be Hummingbird-Friendly?

pramod

• When creating/optimizing a site, are you doing it with a clear audience in your mind?

• When performing on-page optimization for your site, are you following at least these SEO best practices?
  1. Using a clear and not overly complex information architecture;
  2. Avoiding canonicalization issues;
  3. Avoiding thin-content issues;
  4. Creating a semantic content model;
  5. Topically optimizing the content of the site on a page-by-page basis, using natural and semantically rich language and with a landing page-centric strategy in mind;
  6. Creating useful content using several formats, that you yourself would like to share with your friends and link to;
  7. Implementing Schema.org, Open Graph and semantic mark-ups.
• Are your link-building objectives:
  1. Better brand visibility?
  2. Gaining referral traffic?
  3. Enhancing the sense of thought leadership of your brand?
  4. Topically related sites and/or topically related sections of a more generalist site (i.e.: News site)?
• As an SEO, is social media offering these advantages?
  1. Wider brand visibility;
  2. Social echo;
  3. Increased mentions/links in the form of derivatives, co-occurrences, and co-citation in others' web sites;
  4. Organic traffic and brand ambassadors' growth.
To read complete article visit original source [URLnf=http://moz.com/blog/hummingbird-unleashed]http://moz.com/blog/hummingbird-unleashed[/URLnf].

Any feedback???

Nichelle Diaz

I think we should now focus more on social media optimization because it is capable of increasing organic page rank and traffic of a website.

JuanRoth

To be hummingbird friendly we need to focus more on content and especially on the long phrase keywords. Because Google is now showing results on top with such results.

Shirley_Sharp

Keep contents of website unique,fresh,relevant and spam less, this can help to prevent a website from Hummingbird effect, try to create traffic organically.

emidiolucchese

I think to be Hummingbird friendly, we need to increase the quality of the content of our sites, and while creating backlinks we need to focus on the long phrase keywords.

Last edited:

Pragyan

I have read the article. Must say it has cleared my doubt on Hummingbird algorithm. Now i should refine my SEO works to do more better..

Anthony M. Dyer

To read complete article visit original source

Any feedback???
This is a nice information from you. We all need it because now it is too necessary to be hummingbird friendly otherwise, we can't get a good position on Google.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views