How many friends can I add a day on Facebook?

hoangvu

Hello friends,

According to you, How many friends can I add a day on Facebook is safe ?
I'd like to add 150 friends to my accounts, it is possible and I will not get banned from facebook ?

Any suggestions.?

CarolSartor

You can add a number of friends if you are getting requests otherwise you can add request by yourself to only 20 peoples per day.

gdamalena

I have funepage so long and I didn't know there are any limits. Was that always, or is that new facebook politics?

Pedro Diaz

There is not any limits I think, the only thing there is a bot of Facebook, which automatically blocks your account if you will send friend request in a very short time, it is not in the hand of Facebook also.

RH-Calvin

If you try to add too many friends in a day in Facebook then your account can get limited and you can even get banned for the spam.

proxynvpn

Hi :)

If the rate of declined requests is high facebook will block your friend request option

appzuniverse

Hi

you can send friend requests or accept friend request only 5 members per day otherwise your Facebook will be going to spam list.be careful on this..

fastreplies

fastreplies
Really ???

Are you saying that if some celebrity gets 500 friends
requests per day FB will punish him/her?

Can you show me any statistics or any legitimate proof
or you just vomit puke out of your mouth?

:rolleyes2:

fastreplies

hoangvu

hoangvu
I agree with this idea, add more friends a day can get into spam list of Facebook but seem you are wrong, not 5 friends a day, limit 50 friend requests a day is correct ?

fastreplies

I don't think so,
Really?

he/she can get 500 requests or more than that from facebook users that don't get any problem because they are be sent request from fans, in this case celebrity didn't request for adding friend so it's valid.
OK then... adding 500 friends per day is not a problem according to you
or you have no freaking idea what you are talking about and here for a ride.

:)

fastreplies

hoangvu

hoangvu
Yeah as I said, if you got 500 friends per day from facebook users and you add them into your friend list then it's no problem, am I right?

perhaps I need an other idea from someone did that on facebook to give us which is right thing.:D

renart145

the safest limit of adding friends on facebook is 20 per day and will be lesser 10-30% per day if most of your request are denied or pending. so if you do 20 friend request today then you can only add 17-19 on the next day. you can try this :)

VozUpload

Dont know exactly but you should wait 40secs to continue add one more friend, and you can add any if you want per day

bob

bob
Seem it was your experience to add friends on Facebook, right?
I will to follow your tips and add like you suggested, hope it's safe :smart:

VozUpload

yeah i have a time advertise on facebook so i think that's true.
Just don't add too fast, and you can add too many friends there.
Good luck

Reactions: bob

bob

bob
lol this really a good share, I sure I will try your way suggested :thumb:
and I have an additional question, we should add "People You May Know" on FB for safe?

Last edited:

drwebsitesuk

i dont think so there are any limit for adding friends if you know theme. if you send request to a unknown person then they will block your account

VozUpload

If you do by your hand (without software or botware) they'll ask you about confirm send friend request. That you will know when you should stop and wait for the next

jayjacobs

Hello friends,

According to you, How many friends can I add a day on Facebook is safe ?
I'd like to add 150 friends to my accounts, it is possible and I will not get banned from facebook ?

Any suggestions.?
you can do that all at once but Facebook will detect it, and it will seem like a not cool behavior, you would also wanna choose people that are most relevant to what you offer - so you will have more page engagement, what's your page about?

John HostiServer

This algorithm is hidden to the public and depends on a number of things, do you have friends in common, what is your adding interval, and who knows what else. If fb told us, everybody would like to get past it : )

strawberrybob

If you add too many people at once a warning does come up in the page, but you wont be penalized, a message will just pop up on the screen.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.