Why should we use white-hat seo?

nimimca

Why should we use white-hat seo?

I am very much interested to use only white-hat SEO to my websites and this is my succes to promote my products in seo to get organic traffic to my websites.

Please give me some tips to avoid black hat seo promotions and which are called black hat seo.

Please advice me.

InFeRnO

It's not easy to promote with black hat seo, you should learn the techniques. So I guess as long as you follow the recommendations and tutorials available for everyone, you will avoid it

nimimca

Please advice me what are all black hat seo? Please let me know

thongus

Use Black Hat SEO & Google will suss you out & penalize/ban you. A few years ago you could fool search engine crawlers but not anymore..

zjroland

Using White Hat SEO and avoiding Black Hat SEO is the best way to optimize your website in order to gain high rankings in the major search engine results. Every day, search engines are encouraging the use of White Hat SEO techniques instead of Black Hat SEO techniques with their most recent updates to their algorithms.

SharryDonald

If you are doing SEO then make sure You are doing it in ethical manner, because If you provide spammy SEO content or do any other illegal work then it will lead to let down your website's ranking, so it is better one option to choose white hat SEO procedure to save ranking of webpage.

Pragyan

White Hat SEO is to make your site penalize free, Again using Black Hat SEO is the invitation to get penalize..

Anthony M. Dyer

White hat SEO is one of the ligle way of SEO, It helps to rank website on top, white hat SEO is spam free technique of doing SEO so it helps to save websites from penalties.

Divya_Rai

White hat SEO technique is used for legal purpose, Black hat and spamming techniques are considered as illegal in internet marketing. So you should stick to white hat techniques to gain ranking search engines.

aksel

White hat seo is the one by which we get natural links and with the latest update of Google, it is very necessary to have a quality and natural links, to get good ranking.

sydney123

If Google check your website manually then you will not banned by google if your using white hat seo only but if you are using gray hat or black hat seo then you will be banned by google and your site will not show in google.......

pcyownsme

Blackhat SEO will never give you longterm results.
Google is smart enough to kill you..

James Berrier

White hat SEO is the great way to create quality backlinks. Which is very important now as the spammy backlinks are getting deleted very easily with the latest algorithms of Google, and you may get penalized for that.

JoeHamilton

White hat SEO reduces the chances of getting penalized by Google for doing SEO, otherwise I don't think that there is any more benefit in doing this.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.