What SEO techniques are you using?

JoeHamilton

After more google algorithms updated, What SEO techniques are you using in this year are safe and effective for your website to get higher rankings on search engines ?

Please share your tips and thoughts?
As Google updates their Algo. recentaly and focused on Content and quality backlinks, so I primilary focus on Quality of content and then quality backlinks for my site. Avoiding automated tool and some spammy task like forum profiling, social bookmarking etc. Social media promotion is one the major part for rank improvement so I am continue with this channel to make a drastic change on my site's rank.

CarolSartor

Only focusing on Quality content and quality backlinks with social media promotion.

kevinwilliam145

Presently, I am using on-page sites, but later I would like to rank higher by employing three methods that include submission of articles, blog posting and new forum posting.

FortunateBread

After Google latest update I am focusing more on Infographics creation, Web 2.0 and blog commenting, by using these techniques we get high quality backlinks which Google looking for.

jasonquey

I am currently Working on Off Page

Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Social Method
directory Submission
and others

Max Broadby

Basically I like to use the onpage SEO techniques, as I think that this method is having a really great importance over all the other methods. But I am using some off page SEO methods also like article submission and forum posting.

Riley Aarons

Normally I use forum posting, blog commenting, article submission and web 2.0 because the links that we get using these techniques are of high quality but we have to check PA and DA of the sites that we are using for building backlinks.

Henry15

I use site submission, articles submissions and social bookmarking. These are the everlasting SEO techniques. Use Google analytics and webmaster tool for efficient SEO. But my advice for you is to concentrate on your Off-Page Optimization techniques.

Shirley_Sharp

The powerful SEO techniques are Guest blogging,infographics,forum posting,article submission.Keyword research is also one of the best technique of the SEO.

fabrizio

I am using social bookmarking, forum posing, blog commenting, blog posting. But along with these techniques i am doing some more things like -
Review of site content or structure
Content development
Management of online business development campaigns
Keyword research

MarkMatos

I am using many techniques like forum posting,article submission,blog commenting,social bookmarking,infographics,Web 2.0 etc.

MicelMaricom

I am using a lot of techniques for SEO but i like video creation, video distribution and Forum postings.

JakePeter

In last some months Google make many improvements and calculations modification for current results, due to that now off-page optimization rule transformed completely. So we dismiss custom procedure and now looking social networking sites where large amount of opportunity to share information including url.

George Hiner

There are so many strategies and techniques we are using.Some of the best techniques of SEO is:-
1.Social Bookmarking
2.Article submission
3.Forum posting
4.Infographics
5.Blog Commenting

DianaRoberts

Creating /blog page on our websites and post high quality of fresh and unique content on it. Always be a part of conversation while posting forum, commenting blog and commenting on news sites..

expmrb

Spending time in on-page optimization and in off-page optimization trying to earn links rather then building links. Some also preferable on-page are speeding up the site, including images info-graphs etc

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.