What SEO techniques are you using?

Deepak Kaushik

Currently I am using only some techniques to rank my website on Search Engines like Forum Posting, Article Marketing, Guest Blogging, Social bookmarking. But remember Content must be fresh and one article should be submit into only one website.

Joseph_Hill

Good activity in social media can earn better ranking for SEO.There are the various social media sites to do the SEO for your website.These social networking site are:-
1.Google+
2.Facebook
3.Pinterest
4.LinkedIn

Joseph_Hill

SEO is very vast there so many SEO techniques.The techniques of the SEO will always change according to the google update.You use the high PR website and take the quality content to your website.

accountingguru

how to get traffic to my website
1. participate Social Media sites Facebook, linked In, Twitter, Google+.
2. Creating a Guest Blog in high page rank sites
3. Engage in Forums
4. Comment on Weblogs in high page rank websites
5. Publish an Article like goarticle ,articlebase .
7. Make a Video in youtube
9. Use Appropriate SEO follow whitehat SEO .

adityasingh

I am using forum posting the most. Press releases and article submission are also very useful and working well for me.

Shirley_Sharp

There are lots of SEO techniques used.The two widely used SEO techniques are On page SEO technique and Off page seo technique.The On page SEO technique is doing editing in the website.Off page is using techniques for building links.In this you can use social bookmarking,forum posting,article submission etc.

James Hailey

Presently I'm trying to make my all keywords A grade for the websites means doing on page for my website, next I'll attempt to rank my site with the three best ways of SEO today forum posting, blog posting and video distribution.

Mark C. Grass

I am using Blog commenting and posting, Forum posting, Question & Answer, Article submission, Social bookmarking for SEO. And also using some of on page techniques for SEO.

Shirley_Sharp

All the techniques are still same, but now focus more on high quality work and create backlinks on appropriate high PA&DA sites.

BraviaNoik

SEO contains several link building technics like:
-Video submission
-Video distribution
-Blogging
-Posting
-Getting links from Static sites
-Getting links from popular social networking sites etc.

lbtriggerman

I honestly still work on pretty much the same link building methods as before. However I'm more strict now on PR and MOZ values and relativity of the backlink to my sites' niche.

JosephBlow

I start with on page for my website and when I completes, I start to work on off page means link building for my website. For link building I use forum posting, blog commenting and video creation.

Rodney Olson

I do not like to create more backlinks. I like to build some quality links. I am using forum posting, blog commenting, video creation and distribution for doing SEO.

Joseph_Hill

I am mostly using automation tools for SEO. I do wikis, social bookmarking, podcast creation with tools.

travelbypass

Best SEO Techniques are
1)Document Sharing
2)Video Link Promotions
3)Social bookmarking
4)Forum postings
5)Press Release Submissions.

HenaryMagas

I am using forum posting, blog commenting, blog posting, social bookmarking and guest posting for SEO.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.