Do you use Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegozacarias

Yes, I am using Google Plus and its really helpful for business promotion and brand awareness.

DavidB

Yes I am using it because it is one of the best place to promote your website, also it have some really good features like Google +1 which attracts a lot.

Ronald Davis

Yes I am using it since last 6 months as it is one of the best sites for brand promotion and generating traffic to a website.

Deepak Kaushik

I think everyone is using this social site. I am also using this and getting traffic from google plus.

ravi raj

Google Plus Profile helps to boost up seo keywords rank ratings from websites links and simultaneously increase more visitors views

JuanRoth

Yes, I am using Google plus for sharing photos, posts or anything with my friends. I also use it to share links and to promote my site.

psavsnacks

Google plus is the best social networking sites, to build more quality back links from websites links.....

nathancs

Yes, I am using Google+ account this is very useful for promote my website.

Debasish

Google+ is good for sharing the website links and it can generate huge traffic on your website.

Dexsmart

Yes I am using it big time! Google+ is really good.

Nature

I am using Google plus as social signal and share their every url of my content.

AmieBotella

I am on Google+ but I always wonder how the site works. I can't really go to terms about the circle and how to boost my circle. But with the comments here that it really helps you with your business and SEO, I think I might get a second look with a fresh eyes on it. Thanks peeps.

Judas2018

I do. I have two Google Plus accounts. One personal, the other to promote the brand. They're intertwined in some ways, not intertwined in others. I think google plus is a neat social media space. it hasn't caught on though like Facebook and Twitter.

aretteprieve

I use Google + for SEO for my website. It's useful to post some links, articles, pieces of news there so it'll improve your search rank in Google search engine. Plus you can attract your target audience there as well as on other social media websites

edwardkenway

Google plus is great for doing business in it, and as a social media it has nice opportunity to get more traffic on website. Beside it promoting any product on google plus can be more useful, and i use it.

TheLarbyAMR

Yes of coures. It is far better than Facebook I think. But nowadays it is fill up with spamming. Fed up with this :(
Anyway you can follow me on "TheLarbyAMR".

Thanks <3

RyanChapman

Yes,
I'm using Google plus and share my website link on it. It's the best social sharing site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads