Guest Posting is NOT Dead if we Do it right way?

Jack London

Hello,

As Matt Cutts said that Guest Blogging is dead and 'Stop' doing it for SEO but in my point of view Guest Posting is NOT Dead if we do it right way? it's true or false with you?

please share any thoughts?

accountingguru

Absolutely Correct . If you are used more Backlinks from guest blogging Then only its not useful for SEO .

RH-Calvin

Guest Posting is not dead if you are paying good attention on your article and the blogs from where you are generating links. Build spam free links to make the most use of Guest blogging.

KristinaRoy

Guest blog post is published on good blogs which have good pr and traffic to utilize our submitted post. I just want to know, what is the basic criteria that decide guest blogging is done rightly or wrong.

deepakrajput

Yes Guest Posting is not dead and i assume it will never dead till SEO is going on because "Quality Always Matters" If we do anything in an Organic and Quality way Google never stop it. Google always stop or Penalties where spamming in done for SEO.

deepakrajput

Yes Guest Posting is not dead and i assume it will never dead till SEO is going on because "Quality Always Matters" If we do anything in an Organic and Quality way Google never stop it. Google always stop or Penalties where spamming in done for SEO. So always use Unique & High Quality Submission.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views