The best SEO Strategy?

stevex

What is the best SEO Strategy? How are you using basic SEO techniques to get better results for your websites? I mean in which ratio you are using different SEO techniques?

anamika78

Hello ... Good keyword research and good unique content you need a lot of content though over time you will get traffic.

cpi31

The best strategy is to make unique and good content and then publish them in different social media sites.

pramod

What is the best SEO Strategy? How are you using basic SEO techniques to get better results for your websites? I mean in which ratio you are using different SEO techniques?
There is no such ratio to do Onpage, Onsite & Offpage SEO. You need to build contents on your Website considering your audiences.

Hope these SEO steps helps you:

Keywords Research (to find most searched Keywords, so if we focus on such Keywords doing SEO, it can bring traffic to your Website)
Onpage SEO (Title & Meta Description, Image Alt Tag, Anchor Text, Internal Links, URL Optimization)
Onsite SEO (Sitemaps (sitemap.xml, ror.xml, urllist.txt) robots.txt)
Offpage SEO (Quality Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Commenting, Articles Submission, Guest Posting, Local Citation, Classifieds Posting)

Let me know if you have any questions.

cpi31

Pramod just explain it so details and I think you will be helpful from this post.

fastreplies

Peter

Peter
RATIO relate to keyword density, it's very important in your content that you mentioned :D

did you hear about keyword density? :confused:

cpi31

I am totally agree with you fastreplies that CONTENT is the king!

seowork

The best on page seo strategy is to make unique and good content, meta tag create and then publish them in different social media sites, forum posting and web blog 2.0.

fastreplies

RATIO relate to keyword density,
Did you just made that up Kumar?
All I can see is OP is asking about: ratio you are using different SEO techniques

Neither @pramod nor myself found OP's question format technically correct but
Kumar, I mean Peter came up with creative solution and snapped inapplicable
to SEO techniques subject word and made it a part of "keyword density"
whereas in reality he Kumar have no idea what "keyword density" means.

did you hear about keyword density? :confused:
Let me see.
I build my first web site sometimes in 1992 right about time you were gorging on
your own poop by stuffing your mouth with every morsel you could find in your diaper
and "keyword density" term as I recall came up when I SEO first time AltaVista and
placed 2 of my sites on page #1

LOL, I guess I forgot more than you learn just before you made that stupid post.

:)

fastreplies

Last edited:

renart145

For me there are 3 best Seo stragery. Link building, on page optimization and traffic building

VozUpload

You should start with the best content you have. And then, find the best keyword for that content. And you'll see the surprise with it :D

bob

bob
It is only simple like that? :confused: and we will see the surprising thing is on top search engines, right? or some thing else?
Only with best content that without any promotions and quality backlinks, it's difficult to see the surprise
what do you think?

VozUpload

If you have good content, and then have a keyword for that, lets start with google ads. Find the google promo code, and use the keyword to promote your site. Find other ways to get more and more traffics. Days one, you can have 4-5 unique visitors (U/V), think about get alot more, day 2 you can have 4-5 more U/V, that mean you have next 10 U/V. Start with smallest thing you have to push more and more U/V. This is a long battle, so don't hurry, that will hurt back. Please check on the blackhatseo and whitehatseo forum, you'll have more exp about the SEO for your site.

drwebsitesuk

A lot more then thanks for spending time a making these positive replies and comments. there are alot of good and full of information comments up there. thanks once again

VozUpload

You welcome, please search on the internet, there are unlimited wiki for us there :D
good luck!

deepak

For a Better Ranking of a Website all factors are equally Required if one is missing then you will not get traffic. Factors Required are Quality Content, Onpage, Offpage, SMO and Regular Blog Update.

Dexsmart

A good strategy is planned before you start your online business. Never go there and do chaotic work.Build a team if you have resources that will be capable to work on different levels (SMO, SEO, Content, etc). Don't do everything on your own because you will fail.

Each business has different strategy because we have different ideas and conceptions!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.