How to promote my site in facebook?

tansika

Hello,

How to promote my site in Facebook and other social networking sites?

Please share any ideas

jakeflamingau

For Facebook create separate Facebook page of your website, post relevant information of your website on that page, promote it, increase likes from your friends.
More users more visitors to the website, be friendly Just like you are dealing a person in normal lifestyle.

tansika

Ok...But how to get more likes from users

basicblogtalk

basicblogtalk
Actually, we can buy like but we cannot buy engage. If you to promote your website get more like your understand about social media marketing work. for example, I have posted a great post about building business online and running it, but I just got a few likes on my post. A crazy thing you know? when I posted a silly message such as "hey, what going on over there?" I got around a hundred likes on that status. The social media look like crazy, you have learn about it work fist.

jakeflamingau

Join Groups relevant to your website, it is very good point to get unique likes, Unique like is a good idea dont try to get fake likes.... Because SMO reflect SEO... search engine count your single post from social media websites, means how many like you receive from your post at Facebook...

tansika

In groups, they are not allowed to post our site content or related links....Then how to get unique likes or promote content???

hoangvu

I'm curious a bit why you don't use forums (review, advertising sections) to post your sites or products, I think forums are also good ways to promote products and get more views than facebook groups.

Nature

You can promote your site on facebook by creating a Facebook fan page and than update your services and other on that page. For increase linkes on your Fan page read the source URL provided by yestyle. :)

walker.king89

Social networking website help more to increase website and business performance and visibility. More of Social networking website have the good traffic and page rank which help us to promote our business as fast as possible. Facebook, Twitter and G+ is the best website for social networking And for SMO.

You may share your website link and article to the users so the users can read and bring the attention to your websites.

piyushkarann

It would be great if you have provided some more specific details like what type of website is yours and and how you would want to promote your business. Still, in general don't just promote your website for traffic. Build your network and post some cool contents that describe your business or service. Interact with your audience. If you have eCommerce website,. then you can post your products and get reviews. You can discuss about your prodcuts

rebapetrus

Just Make a page of your business and give your website link and then you promote and share this on facebook. Good luck.

Olin Lamanna

Make more connections as possible, remember to add people in your niches and interacting them by messages.
Fan page is also a good choice to promote your website, but firstly you need to increase more fans for your page, share interesting and useful posts can drive a huge traffic from fan page to your websites easily.

rosalinacristy

Join groups, post interesting and quality posts about your products and services and increase Facebook page likes from inviting your friends.

If you are having decent money then you can go to facebook advertising and starting promote your posts or fan page. Don't forget to target audience and set interest for your campaign.

Good luck!

ericplotz1

Can we get some other information other then Facebook groups and making posts!

For instance the OP did ask for another social networks. If anyone after this mentions "posting in Facebook groups" as a method (it's a very saturated one at that) I will have to assume you are just racking up your post counts and the message will be deleted!

Now to help the OP I will say that I run Facebook campaigns to drive traffic, and unless you have a fan page of 200k, yes posting to groups is about the only way.

But, you can get much more valuable traffic from the not-so saturated networks like Pinterest, tumblr, we heart it, and reddit.

Fancy is great for ecommerce sites!

If you post valuable content and build your following in reddit, you can get massive amounts of traffic! I mean MASSIVE!

I got so much traffic from reddit one day it shut my server down and I had to upgrade. :)

tansika

I got so much traffic from reddit one day it shut my server down and I had to upgrade.
I haven't tried reddit before, it's real traffic and more traffic so that it made your server down?

I tried to post to 150 facebook groups same my niche but no traffic I got :)

tulieservicesinc

hi

the following activity will help you to promotion in the Facebook

Content development
Buzz creation
Integration page with other social media channels
Post updates with links to the desired landing page
Joining groups and pages
Adding members
Starting discussions
Sharing links
Creating facebook “like” button and badge, to place it in the website and blogs
Run contests, promotional campaigns, polls…
Video sharing via YouTube tabs ( for viral campaigns)
Photo sharing via page flicker apps/ similar apps
Document sharing ( pdf, ppt, whitepapers, brochures, notes..)
Customized contact form/ registration form
Promote blogs/feed
Adding custom tabs
Tagging use of various external interactive Apps

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.