Is free hosting against adsense policy?

rizwanramzan

Hi Friends,

I hope you would be fine and enjoying your lives. All of us are familiar with various free hosting sites. Some provide very good services just for free. So many people don't invest their money on paid hosting they just go with free one. I was also going to create a new website, that I will use for adsense. So I wanted to know is there any violation of adsense program's policy, If our site is using free hosting?

Looking forward for your suggestions.

rizwanramzan

Thanks moderator for helping me out in this problem. I just thought this because one of my friend told me that free hosting has copy right issues. So I thought I would ask some experts about it.

ElixantTechnology

It is not generally recommended that you utilize free hosting whatsoever if you hope to generate any sort of revenue. The issue with Adsense and free hosting is that the provider has the capability of injecting malware into your website's code automatically that will be used to track users and attain email addresses.

I don't understand why people find it to be such an issue to pay $4-5 per month to put their website on line, it's not as if it's a large investment to take in.

ashleymadea

Don't get free hosting. Hosting isn't too much considering the costs of starting offline ventures. It's a great start of an investment.

SEOPub

Free hosting is not against AdSense's TOS, but you could have a serious problem with it. Most free hosts show ads on your site. That is how they make money to be able to offer free hosting. You cannot control what ads show up, and some of the ads might be against AdSense's TOS.

That is why I would never use a free host with AdSense. You could get your AdSense account banned.

Actually, I would never use a free host period. If you cannot afford $2-3/month for hosting, you should not be trying to run a business of any kind.

talukdar

Free hosting is not against Adsense policy. I am running Adsense on my blogspot blog. They only care about traffic and quality of your website.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.